ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
The Shinobi World I_vote_lcapThe Shinobi World I_voting_barThe Shinobi World I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
The Shinobi World I_vote_lcapThe Shinobi World I_voting_barThe Shinobi World I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
The Shinobi World TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

The Shinobi World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Ninja File

The Shinobi World Empty
PostSubject: The Shinobi World   The Shinobi World Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 am

Name:The Shinobi World

The story so far:An old era is coming to light once more; the shinobi are rising.
After the great war between all five of the great nations, a peace treaty was created and signed by the new Hokage, Amiya Chinatsu. Slowly, the others signed their names on the dotted line, showing for now that all countries and villages were at peace. Alliances started to form, weak ones at first, that slowly built into strongholds to resist another war.

Konoha slowly built itself up again under the reign of the new Kage, finally becoming strong and a very dependable village once more.
In this time of development, more people are needed in order to keep this on going race for power interesting.

Will you show your face, fight for your village, and become great? Or will you just hide out in the shadows waiting for the nightmare to end? It's your choice.In the end, Kiri had very reluctantly decided to sign the peace treaty in order to get any suspicion off their backs. However, many countries noticed the hesitation of which the village approached the signing. The Mizukage didn't trust anyone, and that was made extremely obvious by the number of guards that they brought with them. Of anyone, the Hokage became the most worried, but said nothing. She would bring the problem up whenever she felt necessary.

During the first year of signing the piece of paper that bound each of the villages to not committing any violent acts in the near future, Kiri started to plot against the others. They wondered what could be done to take on all the other powerful nations without them tasting defeat first. And so, many ANBU members started to work on this, making countless plans which all seemed way too under-powered.

Finally, they managed to come up with a very simple plan that allowed them to at least take on Konoha, who to them seemed to be the nearest threat. They did after all have a new Leader that meant business and quite a history for being strong and a very over-powering nation. So, the ANBU members ran the plan of action by the Mizukage. After many tweaks and pulls, the plan was ready. Kiri would stay on the low, and not do anything that would seem at all out of character. Then they will start sending Special Jounin undercover into Konoha in order to gather information of how their society was growing. When they gained all the information that they needed, then they would start their surprise assault on the Village Hidden in the Leaves.Suna had been left very crippled after the great war, and wanted to gain a very strong ally that would be able to rely on if they were ever taken advantage of by their weak state. The Hokage noticed how badly Suna had been hit and asked some of the ANBU to go and see what happened, and how bad they had actually come out of the war. It turned out they were worse than she originally thought. Their economy was in a complete mess; and many civilians had died as well as shinobi.

After a lot of very stern and serious meetings, the Hokage sent a scroll to Suna asking if she and the Kazekage could meet and discuss an alliance between the two villages. Sure enough, the two met on neutral ground between the two of their respective villages and talked through all of the options they saw that were open. They could either just focus solely on recovering Suna, because Konoha were on their way to getting back to their full power, or they could sign a very important agreement to say the two had equal amount of the other village's resources.

At last, after many days of secret meetings, the secondary agreement was reached. The two Kages signed their names on the dotted line for a very important alliance. Now the two villages were working together, Konoha sent over a large amount of yen to get Suna back up on it's feet before sending some Jounin to train their younger generation of ninja to be of a high standard.

Now, Suna is well on their way to becoming powerful like it's sister alliance, Konoha. They would make a very formidable duo in battle, and if someone was ever naive enough to think they would not come to the other's rescue, that person would be indeed very wrong.

The staff:
Head Admin/owner/creator:~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Co-owner:Keitaro Uchiha
Other owner:Purple~Rose
Admin:Jastrok

Mods:N/A

Link:http://theshinobiworld.forum-nation.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down

The Shinobi World
Page 1 of 1