ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barAkane's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barAkane's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Ryuu shrugged, "I got bored...decided to come visit...I used to come here every winter as a kid...but i haven't been since i was appointed as kage of my village." He paused a moment in thought before continuing. "Which speaking of...congratz on taking the title here...last time i was here the old man was still in charge." he said with a small laugh.

Last edited by Ryuu Satsukari on Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Akane would slip from Kere's grip and pick Chiisai up and walk back to the living room and sit in the seat she was in leaving the men to them selves. She would sip her tea gentally and sits up and pulls hair from bun as it fall and almost touches the floor. She beings to brush it out and braid it so it doesn't get messed up over night.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:55 pm

|The male nodded his head to the congratulations. "Ah, well the old man entrusted the village to me, and I take good care of it, and all of its inhabitants. Anyways, I'm honored for the visit, lovely to know you had fond memories here." He said in a calming manner. He slowly walked into the apartment, closing the door behind him after he entered the establishment. He slipped his left hand into his pocket, as he made his way to the couch, going around it in the living area he had walked into, soon to take a seat there. His right arm laid against the top of the couch, getting rather comfortable, while his gaze was brought upon Akane, who was doing her hair, grinning lightly. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Akane looks up at kere who has just sat by her. "Yes sir? My I help you." She look up and her bangs fall into her eyes as she smiles at him. She notices the grin, and giggles as she looks back down at what she is doing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:27 am

Ryuu bowed, "well i see the two of you look like people who want some time together. And there was a few things i wanted to do while i was here." he said as he bowed slightly and turned to Akane, "thank you for letting me see my old home, I'm very grateful, If you ever need anything from me i'm a simple message bird away." he said with a slight smile.

Last edited by Ryuu Satsukari on Tue May 18, 2010 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:42 am

Akane looks back at him. "It was nice meeting you Ryuu, sir." Akane smiles at him and stands as she ties her hair at the bottom and walks over and hold her hand out. "come back anytime. Me and Chiisai love company." Chiisai meows at him like she's smiling and agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:54 am

Ryuu smiled and bent down to pat chiisai lightly on the head, and then took akane's hand and lightly kissed it with a slight grin on his face as he bowed and walked out the door closing it shut behind him he walked out into the village.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:01 am

Akane blinks slightly, and smiles watching him leave. She turns and looks at kere sitting on the couch. "So, are you leaving as well?" She walks over and leans over the back of the couch and plants a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:10 am

|He would've closed his eyes for the moment, after hearing Akane's question. "No, I'm not. Hopefully, nothing else will come up. I would like to spin some time with you."He opened his eyes, gazing over at Akane with an curve formed upon his lips, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:23 am

"I don't know if we can spin time together but spending time together sounds fine with me." She giggles and walks around the couch and plops down under his extended arm and smiles at him. "hmm.." she leans down and lays her head on her knees and begins to think.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:47 am

|He would've soon notice her plop down next to him, before she was leaning forward on her knees. "Something the matter?" He asked curiously, while only tilting his head to the right. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:08 pm

She looks up and shakes her head. "nope just thinking" She smiles at him and leans back and lays her head on his chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Ryuu yawned as he sat outside of akane's apartment on a tree spying on the kage of blizzard "I wonder what he does in his free time.." he thought to himself as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:10 am

|He smiled faintly, as he heard her words. His right arm coiling around her side, once she laid on his chest. "What'cha thinking about.." he said in an light calming manner. However, at the same time. Someone would've talked up to the tree, where Ryuu was dressed in an 'familar' uniform. "Hey...what are you doing up there? Are you a peeping tom or something?" The individual asked, an male, while that male kept his eyes locked on the individual in the tree. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:30 am

She smiles and closes her eyes. "just that I'm the only one in the village that doesn't know any form of wind or water jutsus...how am I suppose to teach 3 young gennin who want to learn water and wind and control of those if I don't know how to use them." She flips and lays her head on his lap and looks up at him. " Got any ideas, Kkkkkaaaggggeee-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:38 am

Ryuu looked down at the man, "Nope, just keeping on eye on a friend of mine, and i'm curious about the man she is with. He is an important ally of mine...and i know nothing about him." he said simply, before molding the shadows around himself to make it appear that he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am

|Keretsu looked at her, smiling lightly, as he thought for an brief moment, which was evident from him shifting his sight to the ceiling. "I'm sure you can think of something..a scroll maybe." He'd suggest this, as his right hand was brought to her cheek, poking it lightly. Meanawhile, the individual talking with Ryuu or was talking with Ryuu before he left 'appeared' to leave faded or sunk into the shadows, the identity of the male was unknown at the time. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 pm

..:She sits up and smiles:.. "I bet I can..." ..:She would looks at him and back to the floor:.. "Kere, do you think it would be better for me here, or..back in eruption?"
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

|He'd look at her for a moment, after hearing what she said last. "I think you're fine here. It adds diversity, just because its an blizzard village doesn't mean it can be teeming with various forms of people. Plus...I would lonely." He spoke in a calming tone of voice with a hint of teasing. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

.::She nods and turns and smiles at him::. "Alright then." .::She scoots closer to him and leans up and kisses his cheek::. "I'm parched what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm

| He'd nod his head, looking down at her with a smile. His smile would widen as she kissed his cheek, returning the kiss upon her cheek as well. "I am too, anything will do, please."|
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

.::She would stand and walk into the kitchen with her empty glass. She sets it on the counter and goes to the fridge and pulls out icee tea.::. "Kage-sama do you like icee tea? If not I have other things."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 pm

|He'd close his eyes as she started walking into the kitchen, bringing his hands to his lap, openly. | "That will do. I like icee tea. "
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

.:: She grabs a glass out of the cabinet above the sink and sets it next to hers. She pours him and her a glass. She puts the tea holder away, and picks up the glasses and walks back into the living room. She hands him his.:: "here kage-sama."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 pm

|He'd open his eyes, as he heard the sound of glass, and then he'd look at her, bringing his right hand to the glass, gripping it firmly. "Thank you, you know you can call me Kere."|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next