ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! I_vote_lcapGrand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! I_voting_barGrand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! I_vote_lcapGrand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! I_voting_barGrand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Shikimori

Kazuki Shikimori

Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Kazuki climbed the stairs to the top of the kage building. There he awaited the arrival of his opponent. In his mind he thought...
"Can Ryuu-sama really help me recover my memory?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Three different bodies walked up the stairs and stood in front of Kazuki, one of them was Ryuu's main body while the other was his Deva and animal path. Ryuu smirked as the two paths stepped back and fell to the ground lifeless. "I have a feeling it would be better for me to tak you on with all of my chakra in my own body for now..My old friend" Ryuu said hinting that he had finally figured out why Kazuki had been so familiar.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Kazuki Shikimori

Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:34 pm

"Old friend?....." Kazuki was a bit confused but he wanted answers and the only way he could is if he fought. So off kazuki wen dissapearing from sight appearing in front of Ryuu about to punch him in the face before dissapearing from sight again. He was moving so fast that he left illusions of himself as he continued to dance around ryuu. Finally one of the illusions came in close sliding along the ground as if were to kick him upward.
Description:The user moves at increcibly high speeds in order to leave an illusion of themself behind. This technique is usually utilized as the taijutsu form of the replacement technique used for evasive actions. The set back for this technique is that their can only be one afterimage made at a time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Ryuu smiled as he saw the not only the afterimage but he was able to just barley able to keep up with Kazuki's speed, seaming to dance along with Kazuki dodging just enough for each attack. "You seam to have grown slower...or maby I've just gotten faster...though i should thank you, all those years of trainin with you is what got me to where i am now" he said as his body began to crackle with lightning chakra, making it even easier to dance around the incoming attacks.

Type: Defense, Supplementary

Raiton no Yoroi in a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Lightning Element. After surrounding and infusing his body with the Lightning Element, Raikage will greatly increase his speed, power and reaction time. This Lightning chakra will also act as a defensive shield, being able to greatly decrease the strength of incoming attacks, like a Chidori. The increase in speed will also grant him reflexes on par with Yondaime Hokage. These abilities will also be used in conjunction with his already powerful Taijutsu to create even deadlier attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori

Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:44 pm

"Your quick to talk!" Suddenly the kazuki sliding on the ground vaulted himself directly up towards ryuu using the combined speed of his movements plus the secondary push from the vault to cause him to move directly towards ryuu. Then as Ryuu took a defensive stance the kazuki dashing at him dissapeared revealing it was simply an illusion before the ground violently started to shake as the ground started to break out. The flying debris created perfect cover as kazuki continued to make his assult towards Ryuu.

"Training with me long ago?.... and how did he know that this isn't as fast as i could move?" Kazuki thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Ryuu grinned "Theres his old fire..it seams that he truly has lost his memory" he thought to himself as the ground began to break, he began to look around waiting. Once he saw where Kazuki was coming he swung this way and that as needed to dodge the attack. "Thats better! There is the old fire i remember so well!" he said as he release a barrage of kicks and punches at high speed that if any of them make any contact the strength of them would not only be increased but it would release a small shock through Kazuki's system.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori

Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Kazuki was dodging Ryuu's blows just as well as his own had been but at the last second one of Ryuu's punches appeared to make contact with kazuki square in the face. You could hear Kazuki laughing as you notice that instead you simply hit the illusion left over by kazuki's afterimage. Not only that but the illusion was carefully placed in front of a large boulder so that if you would strike him you would get stuck in the massive rock.

"I'm over here!!" Kazuki yelled as he suddenly started glowing an orangish glow before moving faster then before getting directly into Ryuu's gaurd in front of his face as he attempted to smash his fist into Ryuu's gut. This move was risky however since he was so close to his enemy, on the other side though his opponent would not be able to escape so easily from such a distance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:05 am

Ryuu smirked as Deva path stood up and body flickered in between Ryuu and Kazuki. "Shinra Tensei" the path whispered as a large gravitational force pushed Kazuki away. "Come on! what was it you always said? oh yea! 'you need to be faster then that if you wan't to hit me'" Ryuu said with a grin on his face as Deva path went back to where it was standing in ready.

-------------------
Shinra Tensei - Divine Judgment
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary

Shinra Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Deva Realm Pain. This ability allows Pain to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. This force allows Deva to repel objects or elemental ninjutsu and deflect any attacks that are launched against him. The force requires a short interval to recharge.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori

Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Kazuki flew back and smashed against a large boulder. The way kazuki hit caused him to fall be knocked unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!   Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Spar Shikimori Kazuki vs Tenshi Ryuu!
Page 1 of 1