ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Gladius - Fresh Breeze I_vote_lcapGladius - Fresh Breeze I_voting_barGladius - Fresh Breeze I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Gladius - Fresh Breeze I_vote_lcapGladius - Fresh Breeze I_voting_barGladius - Fresh Breeze I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Gladius - Fresh Breeze TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Gladius - Fresh Breeze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonasu

Jonasu

Gladius - Fresh Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Gladius - Fresh Breeze   Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Name: Gladius - Fresh Breeze
Owner: Jonasu Ookami
Type: Reverse Gripped Sword

Attribute/Element: Lightning
Special Ability: Able to conduct electricity through the blade, and multiply it.
Special Attack: --
Drawback: Occasionally shocks Jonasu
Durability: Almost impossible to crush/break.

Appearance: Gladius - Fresh Breeze is a peculiar blade, with the hilt and guard positioned off the shaft, rather than aligned with it. Due to its unique construction, Fresh Breeze is designed to be wielded in reverse. The shaft, head and teeth are dark gray and have golden seams engraved into them, three just above the guard and one curving around the base. The shaft itself is rounded and becomes thicker around the guard. The teeth vaguely resembles a bird wing implying the connection to its name. In wielding a blade, the user is granted the ability to use Gladier Armor. The sword has a chakra link with Jonasu, meaning only he can wield it.
Gladius - Fresh Breeze Ven_Key
Alloy/Substance: Metal Of Light (Metal From The Land Of Light)
Length & Width: Length: 4 ft Width: 8 Inches

Background: This weapon was created in the legendary land of light seven hundred years ago. Jonasu when he was at his awakening (his dream) and from there on, the blade chose him.
Creator: Lord Of Land Of Light

Name: Gladius Armor
Appearance: When touching the piece of armor on his shoulder, Jonasu becomes full clad in armor. In this suit, Jonasu adds a yellow cape to his outfit that is discolored, almost appearing rusted. The armor on his knee is gold and bears a sharp, upward-pointing hook on the outer side of each one. Jona's helmet has a notably different design from regular ones, appearing more squashed and flat at the top. His helmet also has two prongs on either side of his head which point backwards and angle diagonally upward. Strangely, his boots are colored completely gold in this outfit, as opposed to the multi-colored ones he normally wears.
Spoiler:
Element: Lightning
Ability: Absorbs lightning and transmits into chakra, restoring his own chakra supply. Amplifies lightning based techniques.
Drawback: Causes immense strain on his person. Weak against wind elemental.

Last edited by Jonasu on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

Gladius - Fresh Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladius - Fresh Breeze   Gladius - Fresh Breeze Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 am

Well, aside from being unique. Did you actually drew everything?

It's nice and unique like I said..

I will approve it but can you add elemental weaknesses like wind elemental attack for example since lightning is weak against wind..
Back to top Go down

Gladius - Fresh Breeze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiJudgement :: Creation Area :: Weapon Registration-
Jump to: