ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Clan Information Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Clan Information Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Clan Information Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Clan Information Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Clan Information Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Clan Information I_vote_lcapClan Information I_voting_barClan Information I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Clan Information I_vote_lcapClan Information I_voting_barClan Information I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Clan Information TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Clan Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 am

Background Description: The Satsukari is a very old cl;an frm the Heavens village. Over time many ninja have been born to this clan, with one of the two main bloodlines, the "Devil's eye" and the "Angel's eye. However every once and a while a ninja will be born completly blind without eather bloodline. There is one way to heal this, a member with eather the devil's eye or the angel's eye will forcfully activate the bloodline hidden within the user. Currently Ryuu Satsukari is the leader of the clan

Elements:
Most members of the clan eather use Lght element or Dark element.
Now and again a user will be born into the clan with the ability to manipulate both.

Bloodline: The devil and angel eye
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 am

Devil eye:
Spoiler:
The dark eye is the eye granted to users who prefer the fighting aspects of the ninja life. This eye gives them greater control of any of the elements they use, put the power boost comes at a great price; they slowly lose there minds. Depending on the user different things could happen, some might just completely lose there minds; forgetting who there friends are or they might just lose there minds when fighting and attack anyone they see.

Angel eye:
Spoiler:
The light eye is the eye granted to people who prefer healing or working on the side lines. This eye gives the user the greater skill in medical and Genjutsu. However with this power up comes a price, everyone with the white eye is incapable of causing physical harm to anyone unless it has to do with saving there lives (such as removing a dead limb) for if they do cause harm there body will go into a paralyzed state, leaving them incapable of moving or defending themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 am

Side Branch Members:
Over time the clan learned they could let ninja who where not born into there clan some of there abbilities. However they always came with a drawback
Element Control:
With a daily insertion(for one week) of a main branch members blood with time they will begin to mastur elements 5x as easily as normal. They will also notice they eather have the Dark or Light element. The draw backs to this is that the person who gave them the abbiliy to control the elements will always be the one to know there weekness and could in turn, kill them at any time.

The Nephilim's eye
Spoiler:
The nephilim's eye is a variation of both the Devil's eye and the Angel's eye. When activated the user will gain greater control over there nin/tai/ken/elemental jutsu attacks or there medical/genjutsu. depending on there personal fighting style. However instead of going crazy or loseing the abbiliy to fight, the user will be forced to serve the person who unlocked this abbilitie forever. And if the person who gave it to them where to die, so would they.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 am

Clan Jutsu

Name: The gift of sight
Range: short
Type: Ninjutsu - Gift
Taught to only the strongest of the clan members, usually known to only two people, one of the Devil's eye and one of the Angel's eye. Using this jutsu the user will place there hands on oposit sides of a person head and unlock the bloodline hidden within there DNA
(Only works on Satukari clan members)

Name: The gift/curse of the elements
Type: Ninjutsu - Gift/Curse
This is a skill taught to most Satsukari clan members once they reach the age of 18, Through mixing there chakra with there blood they will remove some of there blood and store it in vials, and inject it into another's blood stream inturn unlocking the gift of element control within the person.

Name: Nephilim's curse
Type: Kinjutsu - Gift/Curse
This is a jutsu taught to very ninja of the Satsukari clan once they reach the rank of jounin, Placing there hands aopn a ninja's head they will begin speaking in latin after a few moments the ninja the jutsu was used on will open there eyes to find they have unlocked the "Nephilim's eye" but in turn they will become the ninja who unlocked it for them's (for lack of a better word) 'slave.' Fighting to protect them at all times and spending there time trainging with them.

Angel eye jutsu:

Purgatory Penance
Range: 0-3m
A bloodline genjutsu technique used by those with the Angel Eye. When a ninja makes eye contact with the angel eye it causes hallucinations in the target that simulate the soul being torn from ones body and put into purgatory. The simulated purgatory seemingly lasts for eons, while in reality, it lasts but a few moments.

Last edited by Ryuu Satsukari on Sat May 01, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:41 am

Other Information:

"The Chakra cross"
Given to many of the ninja who are born with the "devil's eye" this cross is made of pure steal and has many different types of seals on them. As long as it stays on the ninja's neck the devils eye will be completly sealed off.

The Familiar
The familiar is a special type of summoning that is given to all main branch members at birth. Depending on the person the animal will vary. They will usually grow up together as the animal is always given as a baby.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

-The clan head will no only lead in the background do to the fact he no longer has the abilities of then clan but different ones all together-

The Satsukari clan is now looking for a new leader!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Information
Page 1 of 1