ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Old friend's meeting spar I_vote_lcapOld friend's meeting spar I_voting_barOld friend's meeting spar I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Old friend's meeting spar I_vote_lcapOld friend's meeting spar I_voting_barOld friend's meeting spar I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Old friend's meeting spar TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Old friend's meeting spar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

Old friend's meeting spar Empty
PostSubject: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:26 pm

*Neo walks into a cell block that is huge open area with cells lineing the walls.There is a big staircase at the end of the block to the secound floor and a catwalk lineing the wall alittle higher with many cells aswell.*

"Huh...Where is my old friend?"

*Neo cracks his neck and turns his head to the side looking behind him*

"hum...So Raina"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 pm

"hhhiii-yah!!" A large crashing noise is heared as part of the ceiling caves in behind Neo and and a tiny brown haired girl drops in as well. The girl grins and brushes dust off her arms.

"Hiya Neo-kun. Long time no see." Says Raina in a light tone. ^^
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 pm

*Neo smirks as he is in the motion of turning, he dissapears and appears behind Raina in matters of secounds slightly glowing yellow, and a huge dent on the floor under him*

"You have grown up nicely, but lets see wat u can do with dat body besides turn heads?!"

*Neo turns around and tightens his gloves, as he cracks his knuckles*

"You're Turn!"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Raina chuckles and shakes her head. "How rude. After all this time and not even a hello?" She lifted her foot and slammed it onto the ground, launching herself frward to Neo. She unhooked the large spiked bat on her belt and slung it downward toward Neo's head.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm

*Neo jumps back right into Raina's stomach, as he kicks the bat out of her hand useing his left foot swinging himself around.Now he was looking at her face to face*

"Hello!"

*Neo then put his hands together and waited for her to react!*
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm

"Ugh!" Raina lost the bat but now she was close enough to Neo to reach out and grab his shoulder, flip over it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and flipped him over her shoulder and towards a wall. "Long time no see." She laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 pm

(OOC:I haven't role-played in a while!I kinda suck, just tell me if I do anything wrong!)

*Neo infused chakra into his hand and feet as he landed standed on the wall.*

"I know It's been a while but we seem to be catching up well!"

*Neo takes out a shuriken and throws it as fast as he can towards Raina, and started running right after it.*
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Pulling out shuriken of her own from her right kunai pouch, she threw them to deflect Neo's shuriken. Then charging chakra into her feet she lunged towards Neo again, pulling back her right fist and charging chakra into it, and sending the punch to Neo.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

*Seeing Raina's attack Neo kinda squatted and used the part of the arm between the wrist and elbow to block the attack by stopping the same area of Raina's arm. He then infuses chakra in his other hand and slams it into her stomach put alittle force behind it.*
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

He's quick! Raina though as she absorbed the punch into her stomach and fell back onto her bottom, clutching her stomach and coughing. Then again I'm only genin.. She flipped back onto her feet and charged chakra into her fists, forming hand seals. "Chakra absorbtion Jutsu!" She yelled as she jumped forward again to Neo's position and slammed her fists onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

*Neo stood there letting her take some of his chakra, as he but his hand on the side of her face and moved to her chin and lefted her head up alittle. *

"You grew up well, But what now? What will you use my chakra for?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:46 pm

She shook her head from his hand and jumped back forming Hand seals, "This! Hawk Talon Jutsu!" Fire erupted on Raina's skin and turned a red-orange meaning it was in the first stage. The fire reached from her fingertips to her shoulders. She slashed sideways across Neo's chest area, "Ha!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm

*Neo looked puzzeled*

"ohh...u got better!"

*Neo bends his knees and drops down to drop her attack and also sticked his leg out to trip her*
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Raina tripped forward over his foot but recovered quickly, spinning her arms around and throwing a wave of fire at Neo. Then she lunged into the air and clung to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm

*Neo then took a deep breath and blew out hard while infusing wind chakra with it causing the fire to go balistic and stronger but not specifically in the direction of Neo. Right after Neo blew his wind he flew back into a cell went to the corner so the fire wouldn't effect him!*

"Good try Raina!"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Raina frowned and ran down the cell blocks, looking into each one trying to find where Neo went. To reserve chakra she let the fire go out on her left arm, leaving the fire on her right. She grinned and kept looking around, "You vanished?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm

*Neo was on the other side of the hall in a cell looking at Raina cheack the cells. All of a sudden Neo releases a burst of chakra from all his cells in once precise instence, making the cell look like it caved in when it really puched out in every direction.*

"Now should we actually get serious or have this fun little spar that isn't going anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Raina looked over her shoulder at him and raised her eyebrow. "Oh, you were just playing? Heh. Joking, anyway, I'm up for a serious spar.." Her golden eyes flashed bright as she switched over into her "Serious Mode". She grinned widely and crouched down, waiting for nEo's move.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Neo took two slow steps and then vanishes, soon appearing 2 feet behind Raina.

"I can't use any jutsu or sels but I don't need it! I want to train you but your in Eruption! My pitiful father's village so you must live with that, but for now lets fight!"

Neo then infused wind chakra into his right hand anticipation Raina's effort to attack!
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:29 pm

"Grr.." Her smile curls on her face as she growls. Raina lunges towards Neo then vanishes, only to reappear above Neo and slam her firey fist towards the back of his neck.

"The village doesn't matter, only the willingness to become stronger right?! Haha!" She chuckled creepily.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Neo takes the hit and let her make contact as he just stands there. Now that she hit him he knews exactly where she was. He grabbed her arm and yanked her down to the ground hard, slamming her into the ground.

"Riana you must learn to take out your opponent with no hesitation no matter who it is!"

Neo takes out a kunai and bend s down to Riana. He begins to bring it to her throath
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Raina coughed out air when she was slammed into the ground. As pain spread through her back she smiled and her gold eyes brightened. She watched neo pull out the kunai and lower it to her throat. In a quick jolt Raina thrusted her head up and slammed her head against his forehead, in an effort to daze him.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Neo didn't excpect her action to be so rational and let go of the kunai and took a step back.Neo looked at Raina and smilied as he rubbed his head for a quick secound.He took a deep breath.

"So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

As he took in the breath Raina's eyes widened more. She took his moment of pause to charge chakra into her leg and sweep it against the back of his knees. Then she flipped onto her feet and jumped back against the wall of the cell. "Hehehe!!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Neo's guard caught Raina's movement before you she knew what she was doing, but this was to learn for both of them so Neo let her get him.As her kick connected with the back of his knees, neo fell onto his butt. He bent his knees and brought his feet to his butt just siting there.

"I'm not here to go all out just to get back in role-playing shape and to see what you can do so lets go. ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old friend's meeting spar   Old friend's meeting spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old friend's meeting spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next