ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Daisuke's Test(Spar) I_vote_lcapDaisuke's Test(Spar) I_voting_barDaisuke's Test(Spar) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Daisuke's Test(Spar) I_vote_lcapDaisuke's Test(Spar) I_voting_barDaisuke's Test(Spar) I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Daisuke's Test(Spar) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Daisuke's Test(Spar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buke'takai Yobidashi

Buke'takai Yobidashi

Daisuke's Test(Spar) Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Buke entered the area with his two swords at his right side. Buke scanned the area and saw that there isn't any trees just meadows and grass. He looked up and saw the sun beating on him. He waited form the one named Daisuke to see if he is worthy of Abyssion."Must he make me wait.....hmp...fool."Buke waited a bit and meditated a bit to relax his body waiting for his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ryouseika

Daisuke Ryouseika

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Running up from the side to Buke, came Daisuke. He was panting and was carrying a large box on his back, which added to his labored breathing. "He..Hey.." He cleared his throat and regained his composure. He set the box beside him and rested his arm on the collar around his neck. "I'm here.. like you said to be.."
Back to top Go down
Buke'takai Yobidashi

Buke'takai Yobidashi

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Haha just get ready to fight...Buke took off his swords and threw them to the side."To be fair..."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ryouseika

Daisuke Ryouseika

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Daisuke looked to Buke as he threw aside the swords. "Hand to hand..?" The red head drew back his fists and slid his right foot to the side. His body muscles tensed as he started building up chakra in his core. "I.. I'm ready.."
Back to top Go down
Buke'takai Yobidashi

Buke'takai Yobidashi

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Buke smiled a bit. "Haha you can used what ever you like im better evaluating with my hands.". Buke motioned his hand telling Dai to bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ryouseika

Daisuke Ryouseika

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Without hesitation, Daisuke thrusted hisself forward and swung his left leg up to meet the side of Buke's head, charging chakra into it. He also braced his arms and right leg to keep balance incase Buke tried to trip of knock him over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Test(Spar)   Daisuke's Test(Spar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's Test(Spar)
Page 1 of 1