ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) I_vote_lcapBlizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) I_voting_barBlizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) I_vote_lcapBlizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) I_voting_barBlizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)   Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Area description:This is an open meadow, with trees far off into the distance. There are a few rocks near the shinobi fighting, but this area looks good enough for a shinobi war.

Maru enters the area and sits on the ground. He waits for the Blizzard kage as he took out a small flask of wine and drinks from it.After he removes his lips from the flask he speaks.

"Well I hope he comes soon i don't wanna drink all my wine...Haha then i would be upset...."

Maru meditates trying to sense his oponent
Back to top Go down
https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)   Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:43 pm

| Keretsu traveled to the destined battlefield. Keretsu would've causally looked over to his foe, his black visionaries focusing on his foe with a slight grin. His hair being a black suit, nothing out of the ordinary. Keretsu was dressed in mostly black, however bore purple warm up pants which flowed down into his foot wear and scrunched up there. A short-sleeved black shirt overlapped by a black jacket, in which the tail of the jacket stopped at his calves. The interior of the jacket concealed a clan symbol. Two collars were on the jacket as well at the neck area, ending a few inches above his jaw line. The sleeves of the jacket were normal, ending just below his wrist by a couple of inches. On the back of his jacket tail was a black scabbard placed in a horizontal fashion, and the hilt of the blade was at his right. The hilt was mainly black, but down the center of the hilt it was tinted purple on both sides. Two small clips were attached to the tail of the jacket and the mid-section of the scabbard, keeping it connected. One medium sized pouch was connected to the left side of his body. The clothing was somewhat, a standard uniform for male, but not mandatory uniform for his clan. His was slightly modified due to rank. In addition, the jacket contained a hood and the clan symbol was on it. The hood wasn't applied over his head, it rested firmly against the upper regions of his back, resting peacefully. The ground was being lightly frozen at the moment, due to the natural cold aura he possessed. Keretsu body, naturally gave off a cold like aura, which fluctuated properly around his body at all times. The aura was naturally produced in their presence, and extended the length of five feet initially. Kousoku clan member’s pores naturally released this aura, thus creating a chilling and cold feature if one were to come closer to them. The male approached the battlefield, looking to the other Kage known as Maru, waiting for this to begin upon his quick arrive..|

"Let's get this show on the road. "

Equipment:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)   Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Maru grinned, getting up and turned to his opponent, Kere the Blizzard Kage. Maru's clothing is simple yet can be considered to be revealing to some. Marus clothing is usually shirtless, for the reason that he can move better then the person wearing a shirt.Maru shifts his hair as the sunshines off the different colors of blue,green and black. Marus hair is teal/blue with black highlights.Maru has a tattoo upon his chest in the resemblance of a skeleton of a dragon and another tattoo under his eye with his Yurizaki clan symbol. Maru sees the area become iced, as he thinks.

I sence an ice aura maybe? Haha yes...This should be fun.Whats my plan? All out? Tactical? Haha let me mix it up.

Maru closes his eyes and does the second release jutsu. Since he was clearly higher then a jounin he is able to skip the 1st release but gain no strength increase, and instead of his mental strength and awareness being at peaked they are only increased by 25%. No Genjutsu's can be done by maru as well. Maru's body emits out a cold aura similar to Kere's.

"Let us begin then.."

Maru gets into his eagle stance.(Which looks like this)

Eagle Claw

Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Shi_ya10

Maru moves his neck slightly as it cracks and moves his hand in a taunting style saying"Bring it on".

Jutsu Used

Name:2nd stage release jutsu
Clan: Yurizaki
Description: The users mental strength and awareness reaches its peak and has similar effects to the sharingan. The user can copy taijutsu techniques and one elemental jutsu from the opponent (Ex. If you have blaze, you can copy any type of fire jutsu and so one for the other elements) The user can now use second stage psycological genjutsus in ther aresenal howeer there physical strength does not alter.They can now use A ranked jutsu's corresponding to there eye element.

Affects- Mental awareness and mantal strength increase was 100% but sinced skipped they only increase 25% and strength does not increase. The genjutsu's are also not activated for the eyes use.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)   Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm

|The male looked over at his foe, casually. He pondered for a moment, as he didn't start the offensive for now, he had an general plan from watching his foe take a stance up. Taking a guess, that he was a Taijutsu user. He would've actived something, that he normally didn't. His Eclipto starting to flucate from his body, as he dared his foe to make a move. At the same time, he placing his left hand over the seal on his right palm as it lightly glowed, his Eclipto becoming more Erratic around him. 'Ah...show me...something I haven't seen. "He spoke in a taunting manner, being an Taijutsu styled fighter when needed to be. The ground at his fee frozen, as he adjusted his posture. He also knew running into an fight would give his an opponent more of an upper hand in his countermeasure, but now that the seal is broke, he had plans for him. He was also taking the necessary preparations aswell. |

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)   Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:18 am

Name: Ice Release- Claw art: Frozen Nerves
Range: 1 inch
Type: Modification,Ninjutsu
Description: This is an advanced form of Diamond Art: Death Art.The user does the necessary hand signs as the users nails thicken and sharpen, (Thickness and sharpness similar to snake fangs and are extremely durable because of chakra enhancement). The nails give of a great aura cause of the coldness emitting from it. This is used to puncture and "freeze" up nerves of the opponent. Hence the name.

Maru taps his fingers together simontaneously as his nails grew and the area became a little more colder. Maru smirks as his body shakes as he begins to blur. "Time for you to see why I am so feared......"Maru fades out of vission and back in getting closer to the opponent quickly.

Maru has the ability of motion blurred attacks making the vission of the enemy contridict what it may and may not see. Maru seems to be infront of Kere, but blurs to the side of him as Maru attempted to slash his arm to freeze up his nerves and shut them down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)   Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizzard Kage vs Eruption Kage(SPAR)
Page 1 of 1