ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Hoshi ((Done)) I_vote_lcapHoshi ((Done)) I_voting_barHoshi ((Done)) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Hoshi ((Done)) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Hoshi ((Done))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ano

Hoshi ((Done)) Empty
PostSubject: Hoshi ((Done))   Hoshi ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Clan Name: Nagareboshi-clan [Shooting Star clan]
Clan Nick-name: Hoshi [star], Flash Force, Kesshou

~Kekkei Genkai Template~

Kekkei Genkai Name: Kesshou
Kekkei Genkai Description: Nothing remarkable happens. The user simply performs the jutsu. Possible visual changes will be listed in each jutsu
Kekkei Genkai Effect: The unique ability to exite atoms to the state where they loose electrones, and become their plasmarous state. The plasma will often be summoned from the oxygen-atoms around the user, and doesnt seem to harm the user herself.

~Clan Traits~

Physical Traits: The iris of the user is the same color as her plasma, wich can be anything really. This is an extraordinary clantrait for some, who gain, for example purple eyes, while others just have clear blue eyes, like many others.
Mental Traits: N/A
Clan Customs: N/A

~Clan Information~

Clan Founder: Unknown
Current Clan Leader: N/A
Clan History:
Naruto died, war travelled through the before so peacefull shinobi world. Kumogakure became more and more isolated due to the hostile Otogakure, who later turned into a land of criminals. The only tradeways were by sea, and due to Kumo's location, high uo in the mountains, the kumogakure villages wasnt used to the sea, and very few used that route. Kumogakure ended up beeing isolated, and this is what happened to it.

Daichu was a specially talented boy, with extraordinary powers. He was born in the outer region of Kumo, bordering up to Otogakure, which was turning, at that time, into an outlaw land. Daichu's village were quickly wiped out by a minor group of bandits, who sought power and influence in the world, wich was about to be created from the remains of this war. As Daichu's parrents were killed, Daichu reacted with impressive force, and instead of killing him, the leader of the bandit group took him captive, in hope of one day having a mighty loyal ninja by their side. Unfortunatly, for the bandits, Daichu became too strong and killed the whole lot. After doing so, Daichu fled to the center of Kumo, where the village was situated. The village was at that time in ruins. Daichu found a small group of survivals, who had sticked together, because they were inheritors of the same unique ability. To form and manipulate plasma. Daichu quickly allied himself with the group, and together they cleared out the caothic village, and established order. Although they called themselves Kumogakure, and Daichu was elected Raikage, it quickly wore off. With the vital tradeline beeing cut off because of raiding bandits, Kumogakure was left in the same chaos they had found it in. The land had allready been named Land of Chaos, so the city became renamed into Ranmyakugakure [Village Hidden in Chaos]. Survivals slowly collected around the new village, and the village grew, but still isolated from the rest of the world. Noone knew of its existance.

Time passed, and the Hoshis that had achieved a great deal of authority were growing mightier and mightier, but for what use? The Kage were growing older, and sillyer, and all he cared for was useless temples and buildings, that he was pooring money right out of the system to build. At first there was just a few sceptics roaming around, but more joined, and there are even found notes about special force members who, gave away their best friends, because the friend had a different opinion than the dictator. But as the Hoshi clan grew stronger it became its own opinions and principals, and soon all the Hoshis were disagreeing with the way that the Kage ruled. The Kage discovered this at some point though, and he builded a special part of Kumogakure for the Hoshi clan. Officially as a gratitude for the hard work the Hoshis had done all these years, but in fact it was just to isolate them and be able to surveil the clans actions. He also removed all Hoshi members from the special security group (similar to ANBU), because he didnt want them too close to him, and gave them minor police-like positions instead, to make it look like everything was fine. Those actions may have seemed cunning and clever at that time, but with the historical glasses on we can see that if he hadnt cut down so agressivly and instant, on his special forces, as he did, made him alot more vulnerable to enemies, thus making the assasination possible. The assasination was made by the sons of all the bandits that Daichu had killed when he was young. As he had grown older and weaker, they had grown stronger and more hatefull towards him than ever.

The assasination was fatal. The Village Hidden in Chaos was literally hidden in chaos, and with no obvious leader to take over people started fighting for the thrown, except for the Hoshis, who had never been interested i power, and fled together. At least for a while. As mentioned Hoshis arent atracted by power, and they have no leader within their clan. They simply decide it by vote, or makes a comprimise worthy for everyone. Also, Hoshis are by nature atracted to high spots, like mountain peeks, where they are close to the sun. So when they reached the land of outlaws some stayed back, and the rest were scattered in different directions, because of encounters with raiders.

Today the clan is scatered between all nations. They no longer have any comunity and their clan symbol have vanished. The official name, Ngareboshi-clan is rarely used, and it differs from place to place what they are called.

Clan Age: Unknown: The clan have existed as long as remembered
Clan Enemy: N/A
Clan Alliances: N/A
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan Element: Lightning
~Clan Offensive/Defensive Info~

Clan Weapon: N/A
Clan Jutsus:
Spoiler:
Clan Fighting Style: N/A
Back to top Go down

Hoshi ((Done))