ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Otobatsu ((Done)) I_vote_lcapOtobatsu ((Done)) I_voting_barOtobatsu ((Done)) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Otobatsu ((Done)) I_vote_lcapOtobatsu ((Done)) I_voting_barOtobatsu ((Done)) I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Otobatsu ((Done)) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Otobatsu ((Done))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ano

Otobatsu ((Done)) Empty
PostSubject: Otobatsu ((Done))   Otobatsu ((Done)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Clan Name: Otobatsu
Clan Nick-name: Earbeaters

~Kekkei Genkai Template~

Kekkei Genkai Name: This is no a bloodline, but a clan that specializes in a special kind of jutsus, that are hidden to all but members.
Kekkei Genkai Description: This is no a bloodline, but a clan that specializes in a special kind of jutsus, that are hidden to all but members.
Kekkei Genkai Effect: This is no a bloodline, but a clan that specializes in a special kind of jutsus, that are hidden to all but members.

~Clan Traits~

Physical Traits: Clan members are often pale and slim.

Mental Traits: Members of the Otobatsu caries with them an intrument that they are devoted to, and spend much time playing on. It borders to the autistic when it comes to how much they just sit and play, with their eyes closed, completely in their own world. This makes them distaned from the rest of the world, and they often take very lightly on others problems, and doesnt see the logic in socializing.

Clan Customs: Whenever a fight between clanmembers ocur, where nobody is interested in blood to be shed, the competetives have a musical battle, to see who is the best musician. The "fight" are judged by an elder from the clan.

~Clan Information~

Clan Founder: Makimaza Otobatsu
Current Clan Leader: Suimaza Otobatsu

Clan History:
The clan was originally created with the fall of Otogakure. The hidden jutsus that had been kept secretive to anyone but the the most loyal of Otogakure's shinobis. Many died in the shinobi wars, and the hidden village jutsus seemed to be forgotten, but the one who had mastered the sound jutsus to their full extend, and even invented some himself, survived. He taught a line of other loyal members, including people who knew of the sound jutsus allready, in the art of Ototon.

The clan developed rapidly, and they became a wellestablished part of the old Oto, wich was now a land full of criminals. Even though they were succesfull and powerfull where they were constantly attacked by greedy robbers. So the Otobatsus, who despite war and fighting, soon moved to the more peacefull plains of Land of Angel. After having lived in the middle of war between minor criminal clans, the Otobatsus settled in Hebunagakure, and have lived there everafter.

Clan Age: a little above 100 years
Clan Enemy: N/A
Clan Alliances: Lives in Hebunagakure
Clan Symbol: Otobatsu ((Done)) Chokurei
Clan Element: Wind

~Clan Offensive/Defensive Info~

Clan Weapon: Any instrument
Clan Jutsus:
Spoiler:
Clan Fighting Style: N/A
Back to top Go down

Otobatsu ((Done))