ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment - Page 4 I_voting_barAkane's Apartment - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment - Page 4 I_voting_barAkane's Apartment - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Akane's Apartment - Page 4 TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

-He'd look at her, smiling lightly, as he brought his right arm to her cheek, lightly rubbing the back of his hand against her cheek. - "I don't know what I would do without you around sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

"Be bored at the office..." She yawns and her eyes close lightly. "And be stuck there with no...-she yawns- nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Yeah. I guess soo...-He'd yawn aswell, bringing his left hand to his mouth. - Besides the casual paper work that I have to take care of, but I love this village...just as much as I love you.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

She would nod and snuggle into the pillow as her legs curl up under her. Her eyelids close allowing those around to see the full scar that covers her right eye.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

He'd smile, as he noticed the scar, but he wouldn't worry about it at the moment, merely resting in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:05 pm

She'd shiver and wiggle over to kere and snuggle up to him.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:07 pm

-He'd look at her, as she snuggled with him. He'd bring one of his arms around the side of her body, smiling lightly.-
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Akane snuggles close and yawns as she slide into the covers next to him.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Keretsu would bump his head against hers, as his forehead would connect with hers.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

She'd groan that the bump but just curls closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

He'd close his eyes afterwards, relaxing a bit as she moved closer. He'd mumble to himself, as she came closer.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Chiisai would come and curl up on the left over pillow and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

He'd yawn lightly, bringing his left hand to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Akane's hand would reach for his left hand when he finishes the yawn. She entangles her fingers with his and snuggles as close as she can get and falls into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm

He'd smirk, as he felt her hand grip his left hand, smiling faintly. He would snuggle close to her, as he'd fall a sleep afterwards, but lightly sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

As the morning sun rose a light would shine in through the window giving the area a faint yellow color. Light rays fall over the two body that lay next to each other in the aqua colored bed. As the covers stir a body of the known ninja Akane raises from the covers. She sits up and hangs her legs over the side of the bed and stretches before looking back and seeing that kere is still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 pm

|The male known as Keretsu, aka Kere lied on the back, moving left to right, as he continued to lay down on the aqua colored bed. He was still sleep with his arms outstretched, and legs aswell. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Akane would stand and go get dress while kere sleeps. Chiisai would meow and follow akane as she walks into the kitchen after a quick shower. Akane giggles and feeds her kitten and starts the coffee pot and gets to work on breakfast consisting of eggs bacon and toast.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Keretsu would've tossed and turned in the bed, he would have rolled off the bed. A thumping sound would have been emitted from the fall. "Ugh..." He'd open his eyes, looking around tiredly, staring up at the ceiling for now, as the smile off food roamed through the indoor atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Akane sets the last of the food on table and yawns before setting it with plates and forks and cups. She hears a thud and blinks.. "Maybe he's up now." Akane walks down the hall and into the bedroom to see kere and her comforter on the floor. She giggles and smiles at him. "Did you decided to sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:14 pm

|The male would lie in his spot, still looking up at the ceiling until an familiar voice graced his ears. He'd soon sit up with the comforter, and his sight was brought over to her now. "Maybe...its quite comfortable, you should come join me. " He'd smirk afterward. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 pm

She would smile. "I'll get back to you on that one. I have food to eat thanks though." She would turn and go to the living room flipping on the news before heading to the coffee pot and getting a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm

|He decided not to reply at the moment. He'd soon get up, placing, and fixing the bed and comforter, straightening up the bed all together. He'd soon head out of the bedroom, walking to the kitchen, grabbing an 'mug' for coffee, soon after she'd have poured her some, he'd do the same. Holding the Mug by handle, as he'd take a sip slowly, closing his eyes in the process. |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4