ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barAkane's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barAkane's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm

.:: She giggles and sits in a chair next to the sofa.::. "You know quite well that I'm not going to call you that." .::She smiles at him and winks::.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

| He'd grin, as he merely took a sip of his drink, as he noticed her gorgeous smile and winking. He'd slowly lower his drink from his lips. "Aw..just once. It'll make me feel better. Ha ha..its alright, I understand. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 pm

"Now Kere-kun, if I say that I'll say it out loud in the village and then people will think they can call you that too." .:: she would lower her head and lay it on the arm rest.::.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:42 pm

"Ha ha. Now, that sounds nice. No, they wouldn't...they would more so think we were close friends seeing you're calling me that, and I prefer it that way." | He'd shift his crimson oculars over to her, grinning lightly. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm

::She raises an eyebrow:: "Only close friends?" ::She stands and walks over to him, she takes his glass sets it on the stand and climbs on to his lap facing him:: "Only close friends huh?"
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

He'd looks at her as he heard her first response, grinning lightly. He looked at her, as he perked an eyebrow as she took his glass, and soon climbed onto his lap. "Oh..unless you would prefer something else...much more close. Lovers maybe." He said in a slightly louder tone, his arms would coil around her waistline, grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:03 pm

::She grins and blows lightly on his neck:: "Now your taking my language Sweetheart." ::She looks at him and wraps her arms around his neck::
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 pm

|He'd felt the breeze brush against the skin of his neck. "Oh..I'm glad I can, I thought I would be like one of those guys that didn't understand a lick of your language, Babe. Oh...what now.." He'd speak in a charming tone of voice, slightly tightened around her waistline, pulling her slightly closer. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

::She smiles at him:: "What ever you want sweetheart"
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm

|He'd smile slightly. "Oh...hmm. I don't know...I wanted to see if you had any ideas...but if you don't..I guess I could...give one. " |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:24 pm

"what is it??" ::she looks exicted.::
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Maybe..we could go swimming or something. It might be a little chilly, but I think you would look lovely in a bikini. | He'd smile at her, looking at her. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

"A little cold? Its 23 degrees outside" ::she smiles and stands up::
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Ha ha. True true. Well..we can think of something fun to do here, Aye? |He'd watch her get up, slipping from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm

:She stops and looks at the clock. seeing the time is 9:26 p.m. already:: "Oh wow babe.. look at the time."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

|He'd sigh lightly, as he took a look at the time. | Oh boooy..its pretty late don't you agree.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 pm

She sighs, and looks at him. "Your not going home are you?"
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm too tired to...can't I sleep here. I mean...its going to be a busy day tomorrow...being Kage in off. |He'd stand up, looking around for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm

She grins. "You may sleep here kkkkaaagggeee-sama." She giggles and walks over taking his hand. "Come on then. It bed time" As Akane says this Chiisai climbs into her bed under the window.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm

|He'd grin, as he watched her climb into the bed, which he soon followed them, jumping into the bed next to her, as he crossed his arms behind his head. 'Ha ha...thank you. " |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Akane stand at the door way looking at her kage and her cat on HER bed. "well I love how its become the neighborhood bed."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:12 pm

" Heeey. You've offered...plus its quite comfy. " He would get comfortable in his spot, pressing more into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 pm

"Well No jackets or jeans allowed on the bed babe." She points to his jacket and pants. She comes over to a dresser and pulls out a sleeping shirt and pulls off the robe she had on and slips the shirt on. She come over to the bed and lays down on the side he isn't on.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm

"Alright...naturally. ' He'd sit on the edge of his side of the bed, starting to take his jacket and jeans off, leaving him with his upper shirt, and boxers, and then slipped under the covers of the bed, looking over at her. "Soo...comfy. "
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:27 pm

She looks at him as she lays on the covers looking at him. "Yes I agree."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next