ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Akane's Apartment I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment I_voting_barAkane's Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Akane's Apartment I_vote_lcapAkane's Apartment I_voting_barAkane's Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Akane's Apartment TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:09 am

Up 12 flights of stairs, on the last building by the wall lays the apartment building where Akane lives. 12E is the gold letters written on the front of the door that spell out which apartment it is. The door knob is the same color as the letters and its an old looking lock. When you open the door you see a hallway that leads to the living area, and a hall of to the side on the right. To your left lays a alcove to the kitchen. Light Oak cabinets are seen all around and matching lower cabinets on the bottom. Stainless steel appliances are mixed in the match of the cabinets and the bar on your right hangs near the stove and the few out stretching cabinets. A cup is sat next to the sink and looks to be drying as if someone had just used and washed the little thing. The lighting in the small yet comfy kitchen is some over head lights built into the ceiling. A hanging light falls down about 6 ft from touching the floor and hangs over a small dining table with a white cloth laying in the middle of it, with a vase of fresh blue Azaleas. The kitchen is painted close to the same color as a light lavender color.
As your backtrack and leave the kitchen you see the hall and the living area, along with the other hall way are painted a sand dollar white. A small yet tall table lays to your left just past the kitchen alcove and before the hallway to your right. A vase lays on the table next to a wicker basket with a set of keys and a cherry blossom decorated fan. In the vase are iris and above the table hangs a mirror. As you walk down the hallway to the living area you see on the walls are pictures of: a small girl and a man standing in front of a training area that looks to have been ripped apart, the little girl looks upset and the man is smiling largely. Another picture has a teenage looking girl just like the last one, she is receiving her Jonnin vest from one of the past Kages of this village. A few more hang around, but your eye is caught by the living area up ahead of you.
The back of the couch faces you as you see a small fire place and above it hanging on the wall lays a flat screen tv, on the mantel of the fire place 3 candles are lined up and 2 vases on each side are set. In side the vases are Anigozanthus, pinkish flowers. Side tables lay beside the couch, on the right side on lays a book with types of elements on the front of it. A lamp lays beside it and it has a spirl black and white design on it. The couch is a tanish white color, which matches the chair beside the left table. On the left table is a head band from the land of euroption and a picture of the same man that was in the pictures from the hallway. A coffee table lays in the middle of the room and on it is a basket with a tv remote, and a kunai. The table and the side tables are a dark oak to semi stand and kind of match the rest of the room. A hand woven rug lays on the floor with light blues and greens that make it look perfect for the room. As you turn and move into the living area, to your left is an opening that leads to the kitchen and straight into the kitchen table. The half wall behind the couch is a bar that sticks from the kitchen and you can see the counter below. Bar stools are laying under the outstuck bar and match the couch and table sets.
As you head back to the hallway you head down the hall way that was on your right when you came in. There is 3 door down the hallway and on the floor is a rug that is most of the length of that hallway. The walls are the same color as the living area and door way area. On the walls are 3 painting and at the very end of the hallway is a mirror collection. The first door to your right is a closet that hold towels, blankets, a few extra pillows, bath uttensinal, and cleaning supplies that is used through out the house. As you close the door and walk down the hall to the next door which is on the left. You walk in and see its a small bathroom. A shower stall is off to the right and is a full glass, and clean and sparkling. The white toilet is hidden by the counter and the sink is built into the counters. The mirror is the same length as the counters and the counters start by the door and end next to the toilet. the rugs on the floor are a teal blue and match the candles that lay on the counter. you close the door and walk to the last door on your right.
The door lead to a bedroom. The middle of the room is a queen bed. The puffy looking comforters that lay on the bed is a lilac color. The pillows match the bed spread, and the sheets are a pure white. Side tables match the canopy styled bed. White see thru sheets drap elegently down off the top of the canopy. On the Right side table lays a case of some sort, and lilac smelling candles. On the left side table lays a lamp that matches the room. The carpet in the room is a cream type color. At the end of the bed is a chest that has a rather old looking blanket on the top. A dresser is acrossed from the bed that matches the bed maple. On the top of it is a picture of Akane and the man from the other pictures. A tv lay hanging above the dresser and a remote lays beside the picture. A door to the right of the dresser lead to the master bathroom were a large tub lays in the corner and a shower stale lays next to the door when you walk in. Counters that hold personal things of Akanes lay to your left and like the other bathroom the mirror is the length of the counters and the rugs are teal. A door that lead to the closet where Akane store her clothing, and other belongs is acrossed the rather large bathroom from were you stand. A door next to the closet leads to a small room where the toliet is and a shelf lays above the the camod with a vase of lilac's.
As you walk back out of the bathroom, the bedroom, the hallway and exit from the apartment you see small things that make this apartment Akane's.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Akane comes home from training at about 6 p.m. She is rather tired looking but smiles as she unlocks the door to her apartment. She walks in and puts her keys on the table in the hall and lays her bag beside it. She is met by her pet kitten, Chiisai, a pure bred Siamese cat. She kneels down and picks her up and takes her to the kitchen and places her on the floor there and fixes Chiisai's food. As she places it on the floor Chiisai runs to it and begins to munch down on it. Akane strokes the small cats head and stands and head to her room to strip and shower from the sweaty clothing she has on. -A shower and new clothing later- Akane comes from the shower and plops down on the couch and the kitten of her's greets her and climbs up on her lap and attacks her hand gently. Akane smiles and flips the tv on and wraps a blanket around her legs as her cat cuddles up and sleeps on Akane's side.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Ryuu yawned as he walked though the village, until he came along a small apartment. "Its been a long time since I've been here in blizzard...i wonder who lives in my old apartment." Ryuu said as he knocked on the door to akane's apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Akane blinks not expecting anyone but gets up and flips over the couch as she and the small cat walk to the door and open it to find who knocks on it. "Um hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Ryuu bowed slightly as he introduces himself. "Hello, my name is Ryuu Satsukari, i used to come here every winter and spent most of my time in this apartment." he said wit a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:59 pm

She smiles and bows back. "I'm Akane, I was given the apartment when I moved here from Eruption." She stands and smiles at him. "Would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Ryuu grinned, "That would be great" he said as he looked down and saw the cat, "whats her name?" he asked as he walked in, brushing his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:06 pm

She closes the door behind him and smiles as she watches him move into the hall way. "Chiisai, meaning small, I found her when I was on a mission a few weeks ago. Can't let her go..." Akane walks into the kitchen. "Would you like a drink or something Ryuu?" She pulls to glasses from a cabinet next to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:47 am

Ryuu nodded and smiled, "Thats cute." he said as he fallowed akane into the kitchen. "yes i would thank you." he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:37 am

Akane smiles at him and pours to cups of ice tea. She hands one too him and walks over to the table and sits. "So are you happy to see who got this fine apartment? Or umm are you not happy it is no longer vacant?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:01 am

Ryuu laughed as he sat down across from Akane, "No, i'm glad someone is here to take care of the place. I don't have time to come down here anymore. To much responsibility back home." he said as he took a sip of the tea.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

She giggles and sips her's as her kitten jumps into the chair between the two. Akane reaches over and strokes her head. "well I had to change a fe- large amount of things to make the place work for me." She grins and leans back up in her chair and smiles at the man infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Ryuu laughed, "Yea i can see that, it looks good though. " He said as he took another sip of the tea, and pushed his hair out of the way of his eyes revealing there pure white color as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:47 pm

She stands up and picks her tea up as she walks into the living area and sits as the cat is right on her heels at following her. Chiisai jumps on the couch and curls up in the small curve akane's leg make when they are curled up on the couch as she sets her tea on the side table and flips the tv back on to watch something. "I'm not ignoring you, I just don't have a train of thought at the moment...I just got home about half hour ago." She looks up at the wall clock which reads 6:30 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Ryuu nodded, "thats okay." He said as he yawned as a large orange feathered bird flew up to one of the windows in the apartment and started pecking at the windows. "What does that dumb bird want know..." Ryuu said with a sigh before looking at Akane, "do you mind if i open the window?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:24 pm

She shakes her head no and watches him as she lays her head on the side of the couch and yawns almost silently.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Ryuu walked over to the window and opened it, "you didn't tell anyone you where leaving! the entire village is freaking out! You stupid boy! And remember to visit the kage of the village while your here at least! it would be bad for our alliance if you didn't!" Ryuu grumbled, "Tell them i'm all fine, off you go you stupid bird." he said as the large bird flew away. "Sorry....I seam to have forgoten to advise my villagers i was going out for a awhile." he said as he bowed slightly to akane as he closed the window again.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:34 pm

She blinks slightly. "um..villagers? Does that mean your a k-kage?" She looks a bit scared yet oddly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:35 pm

|The Male had been walking through his village, as one of his village shinobi informed him of an new individual had entered into his village, who came from the gates, and headed somewhere in Akane's general apartment direction. He causally walked through the village, as he was heading to Akane's apartment anyways, so it would be one of first places he stop by. As he walked through the village, an breeze would flow by, blowing his jacket, which being of long length to the side, and descend back downwards. He soon walked up the stairs, heading directly to her door, which he knew instinctively. He causally lifted his right hand up to the door, clenched together, as he knocked on the door in an light manner. "Helllooooo. Babe, I'm heeeerrree! " He shouted lightly in an friendly manner, chuckling afterwards, while he waited for a reply. |
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Ryuu nodded, "Yes i am...I'm sorry i seam to have forgotten to say that when i introduced myself. I am the kage of the heaven's village...I seam to be forgetting about a lot of things." He said as he heard a knock at the door and lost all train of thought and turned his head to the door.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Her ears perk as she looks at the door as a new knock comes. "well isn't this place just busy tonight." She stands waking the small cat up. "Excuse me a second Ryuu, sir." Akane walks to the door and hears the "babe" and runs to it opening the door and hugging the unsuspecting man behind the door. "Heelloo Kage-sama."
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:42 pm

|He noticed someone opened to the door, suddenly was embraced immeditately. "Woah....you know you don't have to call me, Kage-sama. Kere would do for you." He would've brought his right hand up, poking her cheeks playfully, while coiling his left arm around 'her' right side, being his left under visual terms. |
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:45 pm

She giggles as her cheeks are poked. " I know I just enjoy calling you that cause I know you'll tell me not too.. and I still will." Chiisai come out and meows at them. Akane smiles again. "Oh I have a guest too..I wasn't expecting one or..two for that matter but either way I'm happy to have you both." Akane wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:45 pm

"Well look at that...seams i'm killing two birds with one stone on the visit to my old apartment." he said as he walked over to Keretsu. "Hello Burizagakage" he said as he bowed slightly in respect.
Back to top Go down
Keretsu Kousoku

Keretsu Kousoku

Ninja File

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:53 pm

|He smiled at her, knowing she would naturally call him that, which wouldn't stop him from not telling her too. "I bet you will. " He would've lightly pressed his lips on her cheek in an friendly mannerism, as his attention soon diverted over to Ryuu, who was now talking to him. "Hello, its an pleasure to meet you. So, what brings you here, Mister Satsukari." He smirked, as he tilted his head to the right, thinking to himself for a brief moment, but of what, who knows. |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next