ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Miscellaneous Items I_vote_lcapMiscellaneous Items I_voting_barMiscellaneous Items I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Miscellaneous Items I_vote_lcapMiscellaneous Items I_voting_barMiscellaneous Items I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Miscellaneous Items TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Miscellaneous Items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Miscellaneous Items Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Jutsu Scroll:1 Jutsu Slot
This allows the consumers to be able to put 1 extra jutsu of their choice into there template regardless of the rules and rank.
Price:50,000

Jutsu Scroll:2 Jutsu Slots
This allows the consumers to be able to put 2 extra jutsu of their choice into there template regardless of the rules and rank.
Price:75,000

Jutsu Scroll:3 Jutsu Slots
This allows the consumers to be able to put 3 extra jutsu of their choice into there template regardless of the rules and rank.
Price:100,000

Jutsu Scroll:4 Jutsu Slots
This allows the consumers to be able to put 4 extra jutsu of their choice into there template regardless of the rules and rank.
Price:125,000

Jutsu Scroll:5 Jutsu Slots
This allows the consumers to be able to put 5 extra jutsu of their choice into there template regardless of the rank and rules.
Price:150,000

Element Scroll Slot:1 Extra Element
This item allows your Ninja to add an extra slot to add another element to your template.(You may have the slot but it doesnt me you can just put the element there you have to buy and element scroll in order to put a new element there.)
Price:200,000

Elemental Scroll:Water
This allows the consumers to use the Water element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own water jutsu.Must have an extra slot.

Elemental Scroll:Fire
This allows the consumers to use the fire element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own fire jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.

Elemental Scroll:Lightning
This allows the consumers to use the lightning element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own lightning jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.

Elemental Scroll:Earth
This allows the consumers to use the fire element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own fire jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.

Elemental Scroll:Wind
This allows the consumers to use the wind element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own wind jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.

Elemental Scroll:Ice (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Ice element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Ice jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of wind and water.
Price:250,000

Elemental Scroll:Magma (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Magma element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own magma jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Earth and Fire.

Elemental Scroll:Mist (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Mist element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Mist jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of water and wind.

Elemental Scroll:Acid (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Acid element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Acid jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Water and Fire.

Elemental Scroll:Plants (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Plants element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Plants jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Earth and Water

Elemental Scroll:Blood(Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Blood element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own blood jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must be Xzeno.

Elemental Scroll:Mud (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Mud element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Mud jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Water and Earth

Elemental Scroll:Wood (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Wood element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Wood jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Water and Earth.Must be a Senju.

Elemental Scroll:Metal (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Metal element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Metal jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Earth and Fire.

Elemental Scroll:Hellfire (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Hellfire element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Hellfire jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Darkness and Fire.Must be Kouseitan'i

Elemental Scroll:Poison (Rare Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Poison element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Poison jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements of Lava(Sulfur),Water and Fire.

Elemental Scroll:Magnetism (Rare Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Magentism element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Magnetism jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements Metal and Lightning.

Elemental Scroll:Dust (Rare Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Dust element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Dust jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements Earth and Wind.

Elemental Scroll:Stone (Rare Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Stone element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Stone jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements Mud and Fire.

Elemental Scroll:Storm/Weather (Powerful Rare Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Storm element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Storm jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements Wind,Water,Ice,Lightning
Price:300,000

Elemental Scroll:Swamp (Powerul Rare Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own Swamp jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.Must have the elements Wood or Plants,Mud,Water,Fire
Price:400,000

Curse Seal Tattoo:Custom Curse Seal Stage 1
This allows the user to make a curse seal of his own accord.He will only be able to go into stage 1. Abilities vary on the user.
Price:150,000

Curse Seal Tattoo:Custom Curse Seal Stage 2
This will allow the person to make a transformation from there first curse seal stage and gain added abilities varying on the user.
Price:300,000

Demon's Blessing
This will allow the user to make a demon of there choice to be sealed inside of them and draw out there power.

Rinnegan: (Self explanatory)
Price:1,000,000
- No longer available

Byakugan: (Self explanatory)
Price: 1,000,000

Eternal Sharingan: (Self explanatory)
Price: 1,000,000

-------------------------------------------------
New items gained in trade:
Phoenix summoning - can be bough THREE more times
A summoning scroll which inables the user to summon a large number of phoenix's - the user can gain more by training with Ryuu Satsukari
Spoiler:
Price: 250,000

Kuragari - Can only be bought ONCE
Spoiler:

Devil's eye - can only be bought ONCE
Spoiler:

Elemental Scroll: Darkness (Advanced)
This allows the consumers to use the Darkness element to there will and allows allows them to control and create their own darkness/shadow jutsu.Must have an extra jutsu slot.

Darkness Jutsu scroll
Spoiler:
Price - all jutsu: 500,000
Price - one jutsu: 50,000
Back to top Go down
https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:32 pm

PLEASE NOTE RINNEGAN , BYAKUGAN , AND ETERNAL SHARINGAN CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT ONCE AND ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF CURRENT BLOODLINE.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:37 am

Ryuu walked into the shop his sword on his back as well as a large scroll under his arm, he then looked at the shop keeper, "I'm looking to trade a few things in in return for the rinnengan eyes i heared you have obtained..." he paused before continueing. "In return for those eyes i will give you. This scroll" he said before placing the large scroll on the desk, "Which will allow three ninja to be able to summon all the phoenix's that i'm currently able. This blade" he said before placing the blade on the desk as well. "Which has to different forms and can Chanel darkness chakra in its first form. Ten in its second form it changes into two blades, one of pure black the other white. I will also give you my current eyes. Which are a special bloodline limit from my clan that grants the user increased strength, chakra control, and element control. In return they take a peice of your sanity" He paused for a second before continuing, "I will also give you a scroll which holds the knowledge of all of my darkness jutsu"

Information on all the objects:

Scroll:
Spoiler:

Sword:
Spoiler:

Eyes:
Spoiler:

Darkness Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Other information:
With this trade, I will be removing the darkness element and ice element from my profile completely. The sword will also be removed from my profile do to trading it in. I will also lose all abilities i had from the devil's eye. And with losing the sword i will no longer have access to any of the jutsu that was used with it.

Things being removed from my profile if accepted:
  • Darkness element
  • Darkness jutsu
  • Ice element
  • Ice Jutsu
  • My current bloodline
  • My sword and any jutsu that where used with it
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Roy slowly walked in his pyrotex/ignition cloth in hands "For my pyrotex/ignition cloth and imortality in the name of jashin i wish for the Eternal Sharingan." roy said placeing a scroll on the table. "And i'll hand over a scroll on wind controle and a few lightning jutsu."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Other information:
With this trade i lose my imortality and link to jashin-sama. The link and imortality my be sold in the shop. I well remove my wind controle and gloves from my app and lose the fire element. As for the jutsu They can be strong in the right hands.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Ryuu's bargin request accepted by shop keeper

Roy's bargin request denied by shop keeper
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:35 pm

"I wish to trade this for Curse Seal Tattoo:Custom Curse Seal Stage 1." roy said placeing the items on the table.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Other information:
I well remove my wind controle and gloves from my app and lose the fire element. As for the jutsu They can be strong in the right hands. The gloves can be sold in the shop for a great deal of money. The jutsu can all so be sold.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

The shop keeper nodded seaming to approve of the trade he took the items and placed them on a shelf behind him. He then handed Roy a vial of black liquid and a needle. "Make sure every drop of that liquid is in your body. If even one drop i left out you will die. And make sure not to do it in my shop..." he said as he taped the back of his neck "The back of your neck would be the best place to do it"

----------

At the same time second person then walked out of the back of the marketplace taking all of the things Ryuu had placed down and nodded and told Ryuu to fallow him into the back. Ryuu nodded and followed him into the back room where he was told to lay down in a large medical chair. After laying down Ryuu was strapped to the chair. "This might hurt..." the man said as he took out a large needle and injected a strange liquid into both of ryuu's eyes. Through out the shop you could hear Ryuu screaming. After a few moments the screaming stopped as the man nodded and grabbed some large medical tools and began to remove his eyes. Do to the strange liquid Ryuu felt nothing of this. After finally removing his eyes the man smiled as he placed them in a jar made to keep the eyes alive, he then grabbed another jar and removed one of the eyes as he began to place it in ryuu's left eye socket. After finishing with that eye he grabbed the other one and placed it in his other eye socket. Several minutes after both eyes where finally finished Ryuu's eye lids flew open as he began to scream as the strange power messed with his body. Ryuu was able to brake out of the arm restraints to hold his eyes. The man smiled and told Ryuu he would be resting here for a few days. The man then took out another needle and injected it into ryuu's arm. Ryuu quickly fell asleep and didn't wake for almost five days. On the fifth day Ryuu was given food and drink and he left in the dead of night on the fifth day his new eyes glowing brightly in the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Items   Miscellaneous Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiJudgement :: Other Buildings :: Marketplace-
Jump to: