ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana I_vote_lcapShimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana I_voting_barShimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana I_vote_lcapShimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana I_voting_barShimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana

Go down 
+2
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Goddess Kari~*~

~*~Goddess Kari~*~

Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Empty
PostSubject: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Name: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana for short
Alias: Atamagaokashii masuku kodoku no tenshi
Explanation behind Alias:She was born with the mark of her the clan that once was living. The other nickname is for her psycotic personalities and how she would do anything to killing someone to putting herself into danger.
Height: 6'4
Body Type: normal
Weight: 189lbs
Appearance:
She wears her famous outfit with a spider decoration on her long skirt and her white shirt. She has her brown silky hair up most of the time with a flower pin that she also uses as a weapon and a tool for summoning. Her ember brown eyes also may turn black when she is angry or a different color apon her mood. she was born with her clans symbol on her left cleavage.
Spoiler:

Personality:
Karisa has the three emotional trio. The three emotional trios are Optimistic,Pessimistic and sadistic. She gets optimistic when she can feel people being sad or shes trying to make her self happy. Which Optimistic is when you look at the positive side of life,being caring,sharing and also loving. She can also be pessimistic when people call her names,feels unwanted and when she thinks it's her fault for something happening. Finally she can be very sadistic, which is violent, like seeing pain or the one causing it.
She likes blood and being cruel when she wants to be. She turns uncontrolliable when she sees or taste blood so beware. She hates liers,people that are mean for no good reason and a lot more. She also may turn souless and not feel anything or care if people die. When she is souless her eyes turn pure white. She likes to eat,walk, the ocean,read,train, kill sometimes, and well she likes anything that matches her emotional trend but she really likes visiting the moonflower tree that she went to and feel asleep right after her parents were killed.
Likes: Ramen,Romance,Blood,moonflowers,ocean,moon and stars,snow and rain also singing.
Dislikes: Liars,cheaters,know-it-alls,hot heat and mean people.
Habits: Walking at night, singing and daydreaming
Background

Before birth: Her parents names are Harumi Hyuuga and hitasuke Uchiha. Long before she was born they hid there love and met every night when the moons in the sky. Until one day a hyuuga found out and told The main branch leader and when he found out he banned her because of the shame of being with a different clan. They left both thier clans with or without being banned and went to live in the Village hidden in the darkness. Two years later they had a son named Jashin. He looked rather not human but they still took care of him. Two years later after Jashin was born they had one other child name Shimu-nhanamegami. Which they never really letted no one see her or find out about her because then not only would they maybe be in danger but their daughter would too!

Childhood: When she was a 2 years old her parents desided to hide her clans last names and desided to have it Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu. She enjoied her birth place. Eruption was her great place and her favorite thing is the moonflower tree that was made dureing the full moon on her birth. When they saw her eyes first open they saw how she had purple ember eyes. Her brother Jashin was more of the popular person in the village while Shimu-nhanamegami wasnt so popular. Her brother took care of her and made sure no one hurted her. When she turned three she always trained with her father and enjoied helping her mother. When she finally turned six she came home from Training and when she opened the door she saw her parents both get assainated by her own brother Jashin. She didn't understand why he would do that till he showed her that they didn't need them to survive and that later on her own parents were going to leave them anyways. Karhana beleived him and they worked together to make themself better but then one day some stranger came and took Karhana and was running away with her. Jashin found out and ran after him but then couldn't catch up and never saw her again.

Genin Arc: When she woke up from out of nowhere she looked around and the house was nice and it was clean but no one was there. Someone finally came in and it was a woman that was about thirty years old and there was a man just beyond her age that was behind her from short distance. The woman came to her but then Karhana backed away slowly till she couldn't anymore. The woman announced that she wanted to teach her somethings and make her into a strong ninja. Karhana face glowed into excitment and full of hope. Then the woman told her that her name was Suki. Suki frist tought her the skills to do air and water combined and make ice. Karhana loved the snow and ice. Later in years Karhana was turning eleven and one day she was able to make it snow. Then some other day someone came and saw Karhana and ran away and later on that nightful day some more people came and gave her a letter that said 'Jashin'. Karhana looked astonished at it and read it. After she did she found out that Jashin is now dead but the thing she couldnt understand is that how did he write this if he's dead. Some people came and told her how he's a 'god' and a religon, but she was confused but then not after more explaination from them. She finally gradurated from Genin academy from where she was located at. Not only was it easy for her but later on that day she returned to Sukis' place and found her dead on her resting place. Karhana was scared and then she took what was left and ran away from the other people that were on their way to take her.

New life away:

Karhana finally found a place that was in the middle of a forest that was cold,snowy and conferable to her. She found a hide out kind of place and started to sing beautifully while walking towards it. A man came out of the club/hide out and started to walk towards her. She then saw that he was comeing to her and then stopped with the singing but then he stopped as well and told her that her singing was amazeing. Karhana thought he was lieing at first but then he told her that she could live in the club for free as long as she would sing every night for the people that come. She staied there till she was 15 because one day while she was singing on one full moon night. People in black robes ran in and started to slay people in there and the leader with a tattoo came towards her and she looked away and saw that the owner was beheaded by them. The man told her that his name was Jashin and vanished. She knew if she staied at a certian village the same things would happen, she lives there and something bad happens. It turned her 16th birthday and she's sitting in the cold. Listening to the animals eat and make noise of all sorts. She still now walk alone trying to find her way of life and find her reasons of everything. So now she travels through all villages and do want she can to live. Until she found the Village of heaven agian and staied there and hid who she was and started smaller rank then she is and thought. She learned jutsus and met new people she even got a special feeling for someone, but she hides it or at least tries to. Being chuunin and gathering trust, she became more of a ninja and fighter every second. Beable to heal and fight is a good skill to become a high rank and more relivant. The thing is that if she is killed by someone other then herself the person will become cursed or killed by an unimaginary horriable death.

Shinobi Registration

Style: Ninjutsu, Weaponry
Element(s):
Primary Elements
1. Air
2. Water

Combination Element
1. Ice

Village: Heaven
Clan: Bishoujoshinjuu Clan
Bloodline Trait: They all have double personalities and use some types of weapons. Also being immune to water and explosions.
Strengths: Enemy not knowing I'm around (desguises), both distant combat and water.
Weaknesses: Fire, poison, underground places unless its cold.
Equipment:

(Here's where you post your items. Go ahead and place them after the bolded asterix in list form. Also include where they are in relation to your body and outfit.)

* Moonflower hair pin
* Healing needles
* Anceint Pendent
*Short normal katana
* Kunais
*Rope choker

Fighting Techniques:

~Jutsus~

B rank

Name:
Hyōton: Kokuryū Bōfusetsu, Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm
Type: Ninjustu
Element: Snow
Description:
This jutsu creates an icy tornado black dragon with red eyes that is
shot towards the opponent with tremendous force
the dragon can easily break threw walls this justu can also be controlled to change directions.
This justu can last for a total of 2 turns.

C rank

Name: Hyōton: Haryū Mōko Piercing Dragon
Fierce Tiger"
Description:
Hyouton
. Haryuu Mouko is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Snow Element.
After forming the needed handseals, an ice tiger will rise from the
surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can
freeze any nearby water, and its large
mass can cause a large amount
of damage when it impacts.

Name: Giant Snow Ball justu
Description: The user creates a giant snow ball by
gathering there chakra that is
about 1 foot high and 11 inches wide with his or
her with his or her
chakra, there are 3 layer in this just the 1st layer is
snow the
second is ice the 3rd is water. When the snow balls hits all 3 layers
explode
on the opponent like a bomb. when it explode they ice and cold water is
released
and freezes and
freezes the water like a spike bomb shooting out
shards of ice and cold
water the explosion can fly up to 2 feet out
towards the opponent.

E rank

Name: Bushin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Range: N/A
Style: Ninjutsu
Description:
The Clone Technique has been the foundation to academy level jutsu across the globe. In this jutsu the user is to create several intangible copies of oneself. This jutsu is especially for covert missions into enemy territory as well as distracting or confusing enemies on the battlefield. However, when a copy is hit with a sufficient amount of force or poisoned, it will disperse immediately.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Replacement Technique
Description:
The Replacement Technique has been used in many a sticky situation. Shinobi have been known to use it in order to dodge anothers attack as well as to serve as a distraction to help evade them in and off the battlefield. This jutsu is comprised of a swift action, usually replacing oneself with a nearby object or person so that they can evade an attack, or avoid being found.

Name: Konbi Henge - Transformation Technique
Description:
The Transformation Technique is primarily used in order to transform oneself into another person, animal, or object. This is a great asset to a person who is attempting to go undercover, provided that they can do a flawless transformation, that is. However, sloppy transformations can often times lead to a Shinobi's downfall.

Summon:

Tools for summoning:

*Hair pin
*Blood

Description to the summoning:

She needs to use her sharp hair pin to stab for blood of her own and draw the symbol of the summon she chooses to summon. It may use too much blood or not so much it matters on how long or powerful the summon is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Name: kami brother ni Jashin

Type: Unknown demon animal

Tools for the summon: She frist grabs her hair pin and stabs through any part of the body for the blood and then draw out the symbol with the add of a single tear of hers and whisper certain words. He is part of her soul so it will take damage onto her soul.

Small description: Some say it's Jashin, the God of immortality and death, and he desided to let his sibling help out when she is eather panicing or someone hurted her.

Element: N/A

Size: 34ft tall

Looks/Picture:
Spoiler:

Abilities: Protects the user and can capture souls and eat them. Also he sends hail of fire down from the sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Name: Fluffy ( :3 Cute right? The accual summon is cuter!)

Type: Tiger serpent dragon (yes my friend drew it)

Tools for the summon: She first grabs her hair pin and stabs through any part of the body for the blood and then draw out the symbol. After that Karhana will need to make a dark circle and stand in the middle of it. This summon is part of her soul.

Element: water/poison

Small description: She saved it from great danger and he joined jashin and her.

Size: 67 Ft.

Looks/picture:
Spoiler:

Abilities: It can breath under water and swim faster then lightning can strike. It's claws are filled with poison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Keato

Type: Unknown bird (If I had to pick though it would be a perfect pokemon O.o)

Tools for the summon: She frist grabs her hair pin and stabs through any part of the body for the blood and then draw out the symbol. After that she will need some type of water and if she is by it closely it might affect her hearing.

Small description: It was abandoned into a net in the ocean waters and descripted in to a scroll. Keato is on of the summons the don't need to be summoned.

Element: Air/sound

Size: 1 to 3 feet tall.

Looks/picture:
Spoiler:

Abilities: It can make sound waves come out of its mouth and air bubbles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Yunikota

Type: Huge cat

Tools for the summon: She frist grabs her hair pin and stabs through any part of the body for the blood and then draw out the symbol. After that Karhana will form inside the summon and take damage of the summon.

Element: Earth

Small description: The girl in the picture is the summon before it became a summon spirit. She desided to go with her only because she feels if her and Shimu-nhanamegami has a huge force realationship.

Size: 23 ft.

Looks/picture:
Spoiler:

Abilities: Quick speen on earth but slow in water a lil. She can jump far and high distance and is able to dig deep under ground and shoot earth materials.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Name: Jiuki

Type: unknown pather Squirrel

Element: Unknown

Tools for the summon: She frist grabs her hair pin and stabs through any part of the body for the blood and then draw out the symbol. After that it will need to be night time for this summon to take its affect.

Small description: It randomly chased Goddess down and took care of her when she was sick and ill. After she got better Jiuki told her that he wanted to go with. He walks on four feet.

Size: 34 Ft long.

Looks/picture:
Spoiler:

Abilities: It runs fast and is quick on his feet. He can tranform into any shape.

Last edited by Goddess Karisa on Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Looks fine, Approved
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Wait I would have to say denied ryu. I mean she has six forms but does not tell what abilities each form has.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Rika

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Disapproved again

Please tell what your forms that you have listed as S ranks about what each power and abilities they have.
Back to top Go down
~*~Goddess Kari~*~

~*~Goddess Kari~*~

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm

There I just deleted it...
Back to top Go down
Asako Kabuki

Asako Kabuki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:33 am

Denied. o-o she has only 1 weakness.

Quote :
Explanation behind Alias:She was born with the mark of her clan and she is the only on alive. The other nickname is for her psycotic personalities and how she would do anything to killing someone to putting herself into danger. She has immortality and is a accual goddess in terms of her clan.
She's immortal and has a clan, while she claims she doesn't have one anymore, since she's the only one alive.

Please make your jutsu descriptions more readable. and understandable

v-v and I'm not gonna say what else doesn't go well in this whole application. I let the other mods have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:52 am

Okay first, now that I have had more time to read. Wait your Immortal. Denied until I get an acceptable explanation on that, and I will warn you in advance, I doubt you will convince me.

Second Denied based on History. It is to short. 1 paragraph childhood, 1 paragraph AS, 1 paragraph genin etc etc.

Denied Darkness element. Special elements need special approval and if it is part of your clan you never filed for the clan/bloodline profile.

Denied (this one maybe removed if you answer as that s it) Do you not have any kunai or shurikan? I mean is that the only equipment you have and where is it located?

Denied S-ranks. First off jounin are only allowed one S-rank you have two S-rank summons and I am not going to allow the summoning of a deity. and do you not have any other jutsus but summoning?

Denied for insufficient weaknesses
Back to top Go down
~*~Goddess Kari~*~

~*~Goddess Kari~*~

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Bump.... .-.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Besdies the fact that I personally don't see how a bunny-owl can make such air waves to reflect weapons.

Your Demon animal's summoning is too easy for such a summoning. Pain's summoning was weaker and still had alot more of an effect on him, also Sasuke's susanno is similar and it still hurts him alot. You need to add a more complicated summoning ritual or add an effect that is very tolling on the user!

Once You fix these things I will approve!
Back to top Go down
~*~Goddess Kari~*~

~*~Goddess Kari~*~

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:18 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana   Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shimu-nhanamegami Sutegohime Bishoujoshinjuu/Goddess/Karhana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiJudgement :: Creation Area :: Shinobi Creation-
Jump to: