ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path I_vote_lcapThe first battle - Gaining of the animal path I_voting_barThe first battle - Gaining of the animal path I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path I_vote_lcapThe first battle - Gaining of the animal path I_voting_barThe first battle - Gaining of the animal path I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
The first battle - Gaining of the animal path TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

The first battle - Gaining of the animal path

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Empty
PostSubject: The first battle - Gaining of the animal path   The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Ryuu headed for the Training grounds where a ninja from another village had come to challenge him for his title of Hebunagakure.

--------

Once he finally got to the north gate he nodded to the guards and walked over to 'training area 6'. "I see you've made it..." Maiki said. "Yes i have, are you ready?" Maiki's only responce was to nod and remove the cloak she was wearing revealing the basic leaf village training outfit with its only difference being long sleaves that come past both her hands and one other thing, she was a teenage girl, not a adult male like he predicted. "Holy shit.." Ryuu whispered to himself as Maiki began a set of hand seals.

"Hidden snake hands" Maiki growled as ten snakes shot out of the sleave on her left arm. Caught of guard Ryuu wasn't able to dodge them all and four of them where able to wrap themselves around his arms, two for each wrist. "Your much slower then i expected..." Maiki said as she took a few steps towards ryuu until she was face to face with him. Ryuu grinned, "eat this b*itch." He growled, as his hands began crackling with his white lightnign chakra which do to the snakes being wraped around his wrists, the current continued though the snakes and into Maiki's body from her hands.

"You ass!" Maiki screamed as the snakes fell to the ground burnt to a crisp, she jumped back a few times while doing handseals, [color=red]Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" She yelled as she shot a large amount of fire from her mouth at Ryuu. With a smirk Ryuu's eyes began to glow as the large ball of fire came flying at him. "Violent Water Wave" Ryuu growled as he was doing hand seals then brought his right hand up to his mouth and shot a large stream of water at the fireball. When the fire and water conected they canceled each other out filling the entire area with mist. "Perfect.." Ryuu said with a smirk on his face as he preformed a snother set of handseals "Shadow clone jutsu" he said as several clones appeared next to him second before they all walked in a circle surrounding Maiki.

"Its time you lost maiki....oh and just a note...i hope you enjoy being my path.." All of the clones and Ryuu said at the same time. "No!!!!" Maiki screamed as all of the clones and Ryuu ran towards Maiki "Hiraishin(Sparking Electric Needle)" they all said as they jabbed at Maiki's body at the same time as raising there other arm into the air. Seconds later a single bolt of lightning shot from the sky splitting into seven different blasts one hitting each of the clones. As the lightning traveled through all of the clones they dispersed just after the lightning traveled into Maiki's body.

Blood driped from maiki's mouth as she fell to the ground dead from the amount of lightning that went through her body. "Well thats a job done..." Ryuu stated as he pulled a number of rings from one of his pockets, ten total he then put one ring onto each of her fingers.

Ryuu winced as the last ring was placed on her fingers and he began to feel the drain of chakra from his body. Second later the girl stood up as her hair color changed from a dark color to a silverish white, and her eyes went from their green color to taking the state of the Rinnengan.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first battle - Gaining of the animal path   The first battle - Gaining of the animal path Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Ryuu smirked as the two ninja then walked calmly from the training grounds and headed towards the grave yard.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm

The first battle - Gaining of the animal path
Page 1 of 1