ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
The New Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapThe New Uchiha Clan I_voting_barThe New Uchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
The New Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapThe New Uchiha Clan I_voting_barThe New Uchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
The New Uchiha Clan TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

The New Uchiha Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

The New Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:43 am

Clan Name:

Uchiha Clan

~Kekkei Genkai Template~

Kekkei Genkai Name:

Sharingan

Kekkei Genkai Description:

Sharingan is the blood inheritance limit of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha are said to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan changing into the Sharingan over time. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow them to harness their full potential.

The Uchiha clan member is not granted the Sharingan at birth; it is only activated later in life, typically during a time of emotional stress in the heat of battle. The Sharingan itself can be transferred to another non-Uchiha by a medical ninja, such as happened with Leaf ninja Uchiha Obito to his teammate Hatake Kakashi. Because his body was not born to carry the Sharingan, the eye is always activated and it burns Kakashi's chakra when used. To lessen the impact of the Sharingan on Kakashi's body, he normally keeps the eye hidden and out of use. Also of note, is the fact Kakashi, a non-Uchiha, was able to advance the Sharingan from two tomoe to three tomoe after gaining the eye.

The Sharingan itself contains three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the Sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being the typical highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is a unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form, please see its entry for more information. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponent and do some minor copying of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and agility will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However, three tomoe will greatly help in this area.

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another’s body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha the ability to do Genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a Genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any handseals.

~Clan Traits~

Mental Traits: Uchihas are usually prideful of their clans name and honor.

~Clan Information~

Clan Founder:

Uchiha Madara

Current Clan Leader:

Uchiha Serou

Clan History:

The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons entrusted by the Sage of the Six Paths with his power and will. When it came time for the Sage to chose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favored the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger boy descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju.

Uchiha Clan Massacre

Decades later, after the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha, Konoha began to suspect that an Uchiha was behind the attack. The Uchiha were relocated to a corner of the village so that they could be more easily monitored. The Uchiha interpreted this as confirmation of what Madara had warned them of years earlier, and began to plan overthrowing the village. One Uchiha, Itachi, disagreed with the coup d'état, and informed Konoha's leadership of what the Uchiha were up to. The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, tried to negotiate for a more peaceful approach. This failed, and to prevent an uprising that would create another war, Itachi was ordered to wipe out the Uchiha.

Itachi spared only one Uchiha: his younger brother, Sasuke. Sasuke would spend the next few years trying to avenge their family by killing Itachi, something Itachi had planned for from the very beginning. Once accomplishing this goal, Sasuke learned that Madara was also still alive. Madara told Sasuke about the Uchiha's history and why Itachi had wiped out the Uchiha, prompting Sasuke, with Madara's help, to resolve to destroy Konoha.

Current:

Some of the Uchiha clan that survived the massacre left Konoha in fear that they were being hunted down. Uchiha Serou gathered all the people left of the clan and convinced them to return to the village because the village needs their help. Just as Konoha was about to be left in ashes, after the attack by the cooperative efforts of three hidden villages, Earth, Lighting and Rain,.

The Few Uchihas that were left came to the village to help Konoha drive out the enemy forces. Doing so, the people of Konoha accepted The Uchiha clan
and joined together the village again.

Now with the help of Madara’s reincarnation, Uchiha Serou, the Uchiha has rebuilt its foundation and created a new Konoha with Peace.

Uchiha clan was one of the almost extinct Konoha Clans that returned to rebuild the village back to its former glory. With the help of the sole pure Uchiha bloodline survivor, Uchiha Serou, peace was brought back and entitled Uchiha Serou as the new Hokage of the village hidden in the leaf.

But after few years passed, Konoha was destroyed and the Uchiha Clan moved to a new village called Heaven Village with the respected Ryuu Tensei as the village Kage and the UChiha clan offered their service for a new tommorow for their lives and new generations to come...

Clan Age:

Unknown

Clan Enemy:

Senju Clan (The Uchiha Clan's Eternal enemy Clan)

Clan Alliances:

Heaven Village

Clan Symbol:

The New Uchiha Clan Uchiha_Symbol_Wallpaper_by_Kiri_Yuri

Clan Element:

Fire (Blaze)

~Clan Offensive/Defensive Info~

The Uchiha were infamous for their highly powerful chakra, exceptionally strong techniques, and natural aptitude for anything combat-related. The clan possessed a proficiency in fire jutsu, having created several and using them more skillfully than any other. Their signature jutsu was the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. Clan members were not recognized as adults by the rest of the clan until they could successfully use this jutsu. The Uchiha were also highly known for their mastery of ninja tools. They themselves invented many shuriken techniques which required the use of thin metal wires, one example being the Windmill Triple Blades technique.

The Uchiha clan were most feared for their powerful Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colors" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities. Only a select few members of the Uchiha clan manifested the Sharingan. Due to their natural affinity for battle, and their proficiency with genjutsu, many ninjas considered it more tactically favorable to flee rather than face an Uchiha shinobi in one-on-one combat. Among the techniques granted by the Sharingan, the Izanagi is deemed to be forbidden, due to it rendering the user blind in exchange for temporarily turning their personal reality into an illusion. Though the clan was feared for their Sharingan, the eyes have also been transplanted into various characters outside the clan.

Madara discovered that, by the death of someone close to you, the Sharingan could be taken to its next level: the Mangekyō Sharingan. It gave the user great power, but slowly deteriorated their eyesight. Only by taking the eyes of a sibling could one's vision be restored. Itachi indicated that the intricacies of the Mangekyō Sharingan were only discovered after years of trial and error, implying that many Uchiha throughout history had made the attempt to gain the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Clan Weakness:

Great Chakra consumption

Last edited by Uchiha Serou on Mon May 31, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:57 am

Can somebody please approve or criticize this??
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Okay I see you filled out the new template which I see is going to cause massive fights with people who already filled for bloodlines and were accepted *facepalms*

First off I do not see clan element which I know is fire

Next is clan jutsus

and one thing that I think needs to be put in here is clan weaknesses since all the other clans and bloodlines had to list them

For you it would most likely be high chakra costs of for jutsus bl jutsus, and blindness amongst other stuff
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:21 am

Chakra problem is only experienced with Mangekyou Sharingan. And blindness too..

And I don't know any Uchihas that doesn't know fire jutsus..
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Actual no they stated multiple times thaat chakra usage is very big to the uchihas. Even the Sharingan takes quite a bit of chakra. This fact was even said by Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:00 am

Fine. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 am

Approved as to the current bloodline settings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Uchiha Clan   The New Uchiha Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Uchiha Clan
Page 1 of 1