ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Washing away the scent I_vote_lcapWashing away the scent I_voting_barWashing away the scent I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Washing away the scent I_vote_lcapWashing away the scent I_voting_barWashing away the scent I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Washing away the scent TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Washing away the scent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Washing away the scent Empty
PostSubject: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 am

Name: Washing away the sent
Range: Close
Style: ninjutsu
Description:
A simple jutsu in which the user uses to wash away the sent of just about anything. Mainly used by members of the "Chinamagusai sensō no kami" in order to wash away the scent of blood on there robes.

Last edited by Ryuu Tensei on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 am

I don't see anything wrong. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 am

Only problem I have with this is. First What do you mean by scent? Do you mean smell or do you mean anything that can be used to track you?

Minor question just curious, Since (I doubt it will but) it could come into play with me being an Inuzuka and asked to track you or something.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 am

Its really just used to wash away the sent of the blood on the ninja's robes. However if you would prefer do to it only being a C rank i could make it where it just cover's the sent up so those with a normal sence of smell couldn't smell it.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 am

I thought of that too.. Then that means you can't track them..

Ryuu just mispelled it.. it really is spelled Scent..
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

Since it is a non-damaging jutsu Ryuu I do not see why you can not make it so that you can not be tracked by scent. I mean there is still other ways to track, like chakra and your interactions with your environment (broken branches footprints, etc.) So go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the scent   Washing away the scent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Washing away the scent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiJudgement :: Creation Area :: Jutsu Registration-
Jump to: