ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Jonasu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Jonasu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Jonasu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Jonasu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Jonasu Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Jonasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Jonasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Jonasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Jonasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Jonasu I_vote_lcapJonasu I_voting_barJonasu I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Jonasu TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Jonasu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonasu

Jonasu

Jonasu Empty
PostSubject: Jonasu   Jonasu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Character Information

Name: Jonasu Ookami

Place of Birth: Kumogakure

Date of Birth: March 8th

Appearance: Jonas has bright blue eyes and golden blond hair. His hair style also separates them, as the front concentrates the spikes on the right side of his head as if windswept, and the back is smoother and more flaky. He wears a jacket that is white on the right side and black on the left side, also reminiscent of the Yin and Yang symbol. The collar of the jacket is red and pleated, and underneath this, he wears what appears to be a grey vest with a single button and several white, angular patterns on it. He wears a third layer under this, in the form of a plain, high-necked, black shirt.
Jonas' pants balloon outward slightly before closing up about halfway down his legs, similar to caprice pants. These pants are colored in shades of grey, black, and white. He also wears an ornate black and white checkered wristband. His boots are rather odd, as they resemble an armored version of normal street shoes in shades of dull green and grey.

Height 5’11”

Weight 139 lbs

Personality: Jonas has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life, even for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has shown to be extremely forgiving and highly protective. He constantly "thinks positive" and is therefore highly optimistic. He's sweet, cheerful, curious, and gets excited at anything new or interesting. His appearance often fools people, leading them to think he is naive. He is very smart, and always alert, ready to spring into action on a moment's notice.

• Peace and Quiet
  • Training to become strongrer
  • Pretty girls

Dislikes:
  • Villany
  • Tyranny, War
  • Dogs (has a crumbling fear)

History:
Background:
Jonasu was born in The Hidden Flame village to Tsuki and Karin Ookami. From the day he was born, he deemed special. No one knew how or why, but they just knew he was destined for greatness. Jonasu, upon coming of age was enrolled into the local village academy. There he learned kenjutsu, and became almost a master at it by age ten. He was a prodigy, but was too immature. He failed to apply himself sometimes, and was often the class clown. Something weird happened although.

He had this dream. A man, golden blond hair, and dashing green eyes, was standing on a platform, holding a strange blade. He was told that he was the one, and then he awoke. He didn’t know what was going on, but he just left it alone. Little did he know, he would play a crucial part in the ninja world. He become a genin, only at the age of twelve, and became a private student under his father’s tutelage. Years later, he stopped training under his father, and was appointed a chuunin by village council.

Awakening: Jonas’ Realization
“Can you hear me? Jonas! Jonny! Jonny!!”
Jonasu awoke in the strangest place. He stood up, and a cold wind swept through the area, causing him to shiver. It was dark, that’s pretty much all he grasped. He looked down, and he finally figured he was standing on a strange platform. It was circular, and the outer rim of the platform was surrounded by several swords, which were under the glass. The inner circle had a giant heart with a lightning symbol in the middle. He stumbled back, and fall onto his butt. “Damn, what’s going on? Am I, like, high or something?” He asked and stood back up.
“Jonas! You awake, man!?” A voice seemingly came from the sky, causing Jonas to jump up.
He looked around and clenched his fists. “Who’s there?” Jonasu shouted, and suddenly there was a bright light. He shielded his eyes, and finally, when the light subsided, a young man, a bit shorter that him was standing in front of Jonasu.
“Sup, Kiddo.” The man said. He spoke with a typical surfer lingo, and long brown hair put into a pony tail. He was built, and wore shorts and white beater.
Jonas just looked at him. He looked strangely familiar. He could have sworn he saw this guy in a dream or something before. He arched an eyebrow and brought his hand up to his head. “Do I know you?” He asked.
“Yeah, bro-ham. You’ve seen me in a dream before, haven’t you?” He asked, and strange enough, that’s exactly it. He was from the dream Jonasu had he was about 10 years out. Only five years ago. So, he was having another dream with the same guy? What gives?
“Alrigth, you are my successor. The successor the blade of Gladius.” He said, clicking his teeth. Jonasu arched his eyebrow and took a step back. Then, there was another bright light. In the guy’s place, was a sword. The Gladius Sword. Jonasu knew instantly what it was, somehow. He gripped the blade and several phrases rung through his head.
Don’t be afraid.
Journey into the light.
You have the power.

He gripped the hilt, and the glass broke under him, causing him to fall into a pit of darkness. He hit something, and then it all went black.
He awoke on another platform, and looked around. It looked the same as the other one, and but there was one different. It was shaking. Suddenly, a giant white claw reached up and a huge behemoth rose up onto the station. Jonasu, instinctively, with all the kenjutsu he learned at the academy, took his stance. He jumped up and stabbed the beast in the forehead, and dug it in, gripping the hilt of the sword, using that to hang on. Little did he know, that one strike finished it, and he has proved himself to be the one. The one to wield Gladius.

Chosen By Destiny: Wielder Of Gladius
Jonasu awoke with a shock, and looked around. Nothing. Must’ve been a crazy dream. He sighed, and got up out of bed. “Time for a midnight snack.” He stated, and then proceeded downstairs. He heard crashing and breaking, along with screaming. His mother’s screaming. He charged down the stairs and followed the source of the scream, which was the kitchen. He walked in and saw his mother, on the floor, beaten half to a pulp. Next to her, was his father, drunk and holding a broken bottle in his hand. Jonasu acted in rage.

The same sword from his dream appeared in his hand, and he charged at his dad, who only could stand there in shock. Jonasu held the teeth of the blade up to his father’s neck and began to swear. Lucily, his father was drunk, or Jonasu would have killed him. He stopped training with his father after that day, and barely talked to him. His mother was admitted to the hospital, and whichever money he made would go to her hospital bill.

About four weeks later, he was called to the Administration building by the village council. They told him the same thing the guy told him in his dream. He was the wielder of this Gladius blade, and he was the perfect candidate. He appointed chuunin from there, and decided that he would use his newly acquired abilities to help the world in attain piece.

Ninja ID
Strengths: Naturally Fast, Extremely Smart, Ready To Risk his life,
Weaknesses: Lack Genjutsu training/knowledge, He is very unorthodox, up the point where he, sometimes doesn't know what's he gonna do next.

Village: Flame Village

Element: Lightning

Nindo: “I will create an era of peace, trust me.”

Skills: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu

Equipment: Gladius - Fresh Breeze
Name: Gladius - Fresh Breeze
Appearance: Gladius - Fresh Breeze is a peculiar blade, with the hilt and guard positioned off the shaft, rather than aligned with it. Due to its unique construction, Fresh Breeze is designed to be wielded in reverse. The shaft, head and teeth are dark gray and have golden seams engraved into them, three just above the guard and one curving around the base. The shaft itself is rounded and becomes thicker around the guard. The teeth vaguely resembles a bird wing implying the connection to its name. In wielding a blade, the user is granted the ability to use Gladier Armor. The sword has a chakra link with Jonasu, meaning only he can wield it.
Jonasu Ven_Key
Ability: Amplifies Lightning Based techniques; Conducts lightning

Name: Gladius Armor
Appearance: When touching the piece of armor on his shoulder, Jonasu becomes full clad in armor. In this suit, Jonasu adds a yellow cape to his outfit that is discolored, almost appearing rusted. The armor on his knee is gold and bears a sharp, upward-pointing hook on the outer side of each one. Jona's helmet has a notably different design from regular ones, appearing more squashed and flat at the top. His helmet also has two prongs on either side of his head which point backwards and angle diagonally upward. Strangely, his boots are colored completely gold in this outfit, as opposed to the multi-colored ones he normally wears.
Spoiler:
Ability: Absorbs lightning and transmits into chakra, restoring his own chakra supply. Amplifies lightning based techniques.
Drawback: Causes immense strain on his person.

Fighting Styles: Speed Rave: Jonasu is one of the fastest, using swift combo attacks with quick movements. Unlike most kenjutsu wielders, Jonasu wields his Gladius Blade, Fresh Breeze, in a reverse grip. Aside from his impressive speed, Jonasu also utilizes a variety of ninjutsu, including new and original jutsu.

Last edited by Jonasu on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Jonasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonasu   Jonasu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Jutsu

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Mastery: Yes

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Hien - Flying Swallow
Amount of Stress: Minor
Type: Taijutsu, Offensive, Defensive
Description: Hien is a Taijutsu technique. Feeding his chakra into a sharp weapon will extend the length of his blades. An extra extension of invisible chakra will create a sharp edge that functions like the normal blade itself. Seeing his knives his opponent may misjudge how far they need to move to avoid an incoming strike. Even if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade, the chakra portion may cut into them as well.

Name: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique (x60)
Range: --
Type: Ninjutsu,
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Name: Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding
Range: Close, Mid, Far
Type: Ninjutsu, Attack, Supplementary
Description: Raiton • Shichuu Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. To utilize this technique, the shinobi will form the needed hand seal. Four large lightning pillars will rise to surround the target summon. Lightning will then be unleashed to stun the target.

Name: Boruto Chisoku-Volt Speed
Type: Ninjutsu, Supplementary
Description: Raiton • Boruto Chisoku is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Lightning Element. The shinobi will put their lightning chakra into their feet, increasing their speed by ten fold.

Name: Denkou Katana-Lightning Blade
Type: Ninjutsu, Attack
Description: Raiton • Denkou Katana is a ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Lightning Element. The user will focus raiton into their hand and lightning will swallow their whole hand. They will then put their hand in a karate chop position and then solidify the lightning around the hand, making it hard as steel.

Name: Denkou Ookami- Lightning Wolf
Range: Close, Mid
Type: Ninjutsu, Attack
Description: Raiton • Denkou Ookami is a Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, The shinobi will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from the shinobi's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

Jonasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonasu   Jonasu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Ok I will be your approver for the day.

First problem is:
Strengths: (3-5 Combat related strengths)
Weaknesses: (3-5 Combat related weaknesses)

You forgot these two parts to your registration

Second special equipment has to get approval in the weapon area but you do not hve any other equipment but asword or armor. I mean you should take some kunai and shurkan to.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

Jonasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonasu   Jonasu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Ok unless another mod sees something I missed. Your character is approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonasu   Jonasu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down