ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Waiting Room I_vote_lcapWaiting Room I_voting_barWaiting Room I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Waiting Room TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Waiting Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:11 pm

This is where patients sit and wait to be called back by a doctor or enter the building.

After Maru recovered and left the hospital, Raina stayed behind to help out the nurses. She was in the waiting room writing out sealing scrolls and occasionally would help heal patients.

After the day is done and most of the hospital staff retired to their homes, Raina took the night watch. She sat at the desk reading thte fire jutsu scroll Maru gave her. "...Dragon fire jutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm

The door flew open, and he walked into the waiting room. He looked sad, almost on the verge of crying. His mother was admitted into the hospital only seven months ago, and some one would that he got over it, but obviously he didn't. "She's in a coma.." He muttered to himself, not thinking anyone else was there. He sighed, and looked around, spotting a girl in the waiting room along with him. He just arched an eyebrow at her. He wasn't really in a friendly mood, so he decided to just leave it alone. He sighed and ran a hand through hair, taking a seat directly across from the girl. He sat down, and immediately buried his head into his own lap "Damnit.."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

From behind the receptionists desk Raina lifted her gaze when she heard the door open. A blonde young male walked into the hospital. His eyes were sad. Rain watched him look at her and sit down. So he was coming in... for an appointment? Usually younger ninja didn't come in for the night shift. She stood up and leaned over the desk. "Um.. Excuse me. May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm

He sighed, and looked up at the girl. He didn't know she worked here, and he only sighed. "Oh, I'm just here to visit my mother.." He put on a fake smile and gave the receptionist a thumbs up. He looked at her name tag and then back at her eyes. "Thanks for your concern, Rana." He said, not knowing he pronounced her name wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Rana? Her eye twitched. "Um. Alright then.. And my name is Rain-uh. Raina Kanakosa." Looking over to the shelf with a pile of scrolls she looked back to the boy. "Um.. What's her name? Even though visiting hours are over I can let you go see her.." She couldn't help but feel sad. Raina couldn't remember her mother, so she couldn't imagine how sad he must be..
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm

He looked up at her once more, and blushed from embarrassment. "Oh dang, I'm sorry, Ms. Raina Kanakosa." He could tell that he was only one year older than her, and out of this place, he would've just called her by her first name. But this was something different, just because his mother was in the same building as him, he felt he should at least be respectful here, after all that's what his mother would have wanted. "Oh, I'm Jonasu. Jonasu Ookami. But you can call me Jona if you want." He smiled genuinely at her.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Seeing a real smile cross his face warmed Raina's heart. She also smiled and nodded. "Alright Jona-kun. Nice to meet you." She spotted his headband then notiiced that he was about the same age as she. "So.. You're chunnin?" Raina propped her head on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

He stood up and stretched. He looked down at her, and noticed that he was at least six inches taller than her. Oh damn.. He sat back down quickly and folded his arms behind his head. His blue eyes scanned the entire waiting room, and then they focused back onto Raina. "Oh, I'm Chuunin. Yeah. What rank are you?" He asked, also curious about her rank.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 pm

When Jona stood up to stretch, he looked down at her. Raina blinked and cursed under her breath. Tall kids.. When he asked what rank she was a proud grin spread across her tattooed face. "I'm a chunnin. Trained by Maru-san himself."
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 pm

"Maru-san?" He hesitated for second. She said it as if he was suppose to know who it was. "Um, who's Maru-san..?" He asked, sliding a little away from her.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm

...Raina blinked and stared blankly at Jona. "..He..he is our Kage.." She frowned a bit and crossed her arms. "I know he's been away on business but surely you knew our Kage's name.."
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

He stared at her, and a sweat drop ran down his face. "Oh right..I just never knew his name." He said, sighing and standing up. He looked at his watch, and sighed. "I won't be able to see my mother, would I?" He asked, probably already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

"Well.." She stood up and walked over to the patient scrolls, finding one that read Ookami she opened it and began to read. "Hm.." Then Raina looked back at Jonasu. "You can see her.. but only for a lil bit. I don't want you or me getting in trouble with the docters.
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm

He really wanted to see his mom, but Raina could lose her job. He weighed his options. "I don't want you to get in trouble. He sighed, and nodded. "I'll see her tommorow." He pulled out his wallet, and took out stacks of money from it. "This should be enough to cover dinner." He smiled at Raina. "Well, is your shift almost over, Raina? If so, you wanna come with me to grab a bite to eat..?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Raina looked confused for a bit then realized. "Oh. Y-you're asking me to dinner?" She blinked and tilted her head. No one ever asked her to go anywhere. Every since she came to the village the only person that wanted anything to do with her was Maru-san. "Uhh.. I. I think it'd be okay if I left a bit early."
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

He smiled. "I guess I am." He began to walk towards the entrance and placed his wallet (along with his money) back into his pockets. He sighed, and walked into the village streets.

-Exit Topic
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 am

Raina grinned and quickly rolled up the scrolls she was reading and put them in her bag. Then she grabbed a large dark red cloak and wrapped it around her shoulders, Rain jumped over the desk and followed Jonasu out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room   Waiting Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting Room
Page 1 of 1