ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) I_vote_lcapReioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) I_voting_barReioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) I_vote_lcapReioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) I_voting_barReioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Empty
PostSubject: Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan)   Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Clan Name: Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan)
Clan Nick-name: Youkai(Phantom) Example: "He...is a Youkai"

~Kekkei Genkai Template~

Kekkei Genkai Name: Kon za nai (Soul of the dead)

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Kon Za Nai makes the users body into the demon (or soul) they have withing them giving them strength increase or anything. In Kon zai Nai Mode the user may use many other clan jutsus and use there own ability, but the mode can be triggered even with out any chakra. The user activates the mode through a chant (a user of high class can have 2 chants) example's Maru's chants are:

"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death, nor known to life
Through the centuries, I have withstood great pain to create many weapons for you
Yet the hands I speak of will never hold anything ever again
So as I pray to you, I pray, give me Unlimited Blade Works!"

"My body is made of swords.
Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
Without once retreating,
Nor once being understood.
Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself."

Kekkei Genkai Effect: A gentjustu is realeased making the enemy think that there in an alternate universe where the other demon resides. If the demon does the "Realitly Marble" Jutsu the user may actually send himself and the enemy to there universe to battle onthere home terf. If this accurs the user must heal his own soul and the demons soul as well. (Varies in rank)

~Clan Traits~

Physical Traits: Tattoos of the name of there dead demon on the back of there neck. Ancient incriptions (May vary on the user Example japanease writing that goes down the back or stomach or arms). The Clan's Name is tattoo with the clan rank of the person anywhere the person desires.

Mental Traits: Some clan members are cocky, and mostly are unemotional.
Clan Customs: Meeting The Demon: Is a custom where the soul of the demon leaves the persons body still connected by a chain to teach or train its host.

~Clan Information~

Clan Founder: Maru ex Yurizaki
Current Clan Leader: Maru Reiousama
Clan History: Maru Living a long life because of him being the first yurizaki was always facinated with rebirth and death thus studied it all his life useing the Yurizaki bloodline to see the unseeable. Then he soon realized the equivalant exchange in souls and made it a bloodline. Soon after he left the Yurizaki to form this new clan.
Clan Age:Less then a Year when founded. Many years when originally created.
Clan Enemy: N/A
Clan Alliances: N/A
Clan Symbol: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Maenos/Stuff%20I%20need/humantransarray.gif
Clan Element: Shadow

~Clan Offensive/Defensive Info~

Clan Weapon: Encripted Sword, Encritpted Staff, Kunai and chain
Clan Jutsus: (What techniques your clan can preform. Note: These jutsu are CLAN use only!
Clan Fighting Style: (What fighting style does yor clan use? Example: Gentle Fist)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan)   Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Looks fine, approved
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Reioni Clan (Ghost Demon Clan)
Page 1 of 1