ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Xzlu Xomika I_vote_lcapXzlu Xomika I_voting_barXzlu Xomika I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Xzlu Xomika TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Xzlu Xomika

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fantasy19

Xzlu Xomika Empty
PostSubject: Xzlu Xomika   Xzlu Xomika Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 am

Character Information

Name: Xzlu Xomika

Place of Birth: somewhere between Angel and Flame country's water boundaries

Date of Birth: unknown

Appearance: She looked like a dead person without any traces of blood now and her eyes had different colors now as her left eye is now green and her right being dark red. Most importantly, her appearances now looked slightly purple and there a Tattoo which looked like lots of blood was flowing down from her neck.

Height 175cm

Weight 49kg

Personality: Xzlu is a relaxed person most of the time. Being always an observant ninja, not a lot of people had seen her in the open. Due to her constant absence which explains her level of observance. Has a quiet nature and never-ending thoughts in her mind.
Being an optimistic person with pessimistic output sends her against risk taking operations with an unprectability element with. Its also because of that which also earns her a few to no trusted allies throughout her entire life. Most importantly, her personality are not delivered through a natural course of action as any other humans.

• constant hiding
  • surprises
  • allies that can be trusted.

Dislikes:
  • always in open
  • high level puzzles
  • people who believes in dominance.

History: The first 13 years was a life of a sad dream. Being an orphan and a rejected student who was obsessed to become a official ninja, nothing looked right to him. All this was sumed up by two reasons; her type was chakra cannot be properly identified and she was unable to perform any sort of jutsu taught. Eventually, she left her so-called hometown where he was raised to find her true self.
After five years of being totally alone without any human contact in unmarked territories, Xzlu became a very different person. Utilizing the basics learned in the academy to the fullest extent, she realised that the academy failed her in raising her to become a ninja. She learned an important fact, people like her had to push and fight their own chakra to the limit of death in order to control their own chakra due to the fact that enormous amount of will is needed to forcefully bind the bonds in her body together. Through that, she learned her own style of ninja art. Which was to dissipate and merge along with through atmospheric pressure, something which was viewed as ghostly techinques by those very few who had seen it. Leading a carefree and travelling around deserted area made her time with conflict to the minimum.
Most of her time was spent on developing her techniques alone. Only sometimes she helps other travelers and subdued tyrants in small and poor villages. Her only special weapon, inifinite strikers, came from a ritual done by herself. The sword originally belongs to Komui, one of the tyrants that she defeated. It was a normal sword under Komui's hands. But when he was killed. Wordings appear on the sword which made her collect the body of another tyrant Konomei, a experienced suiton user to perform the ritual written on the sword, when the ritual was complete, the sword melted into molten and enters Xzlu's body, giving her the pain of her life.
Due to being on the hide constantly, not much people had ever know her bloodline well or even recognizes her existence. The very few who met her face to face and maintain consciousness are daredevils who were traveling for the sake of plunders.
Most of her jutsus were self-taught from her age of 13 and seldom used since last ninja war which dragged her into fighting for survival. Mistaken as the enemy by all sides of war at that point if time taught her that the real devils are those sitting and watching behind masses of destruction, shaping her personality within. But it was also because of the war she learnt that her age is only meant her appearance. As from within, she had a odd system such that it no longer ages anymore but rather her will to keep her body together from tearing itself apart which is her way of natural death.

Ninja ID

Village: None

element: Lightining,wind,water,fire

Nindo: Infinity is all.

Skills: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu

Equipment: holds multiple swords and a few shuriken and senbon. Has a special sword named Infinitie strikers embed in her body, this particular sword can only come out from her palm partially and holds two special jutsus within.

Fighting Styles:

Jutsu:

Name: Sori Arashi no jutsu/Warpstorm
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Process of jutsu takes up about a few metres from around standing ground.
Element: Any four of the basic elements
Description: Basic Bloodline jutsu of Xzlu. This jutsu allows Xzlu to adjust her speed particularly throughout her entire body through atmospheric pressure which dislocates her centre gravity by abnormalizing her chakra flow and create split second real users. Depending on the situation, Xzlu can use it and act accordingly.

Name:gyakuten heigou no jutsu/Reversal Merge
Range: Process of jutsu takes up about a few metres from around standing ground.
Element: None
Description: Bloodline jutsu of Xzlu. Xzlu mastered this jutsu only after a period of time training on Sori Arashi no jutsu. This allows her to dislocate her centre gravity of her body to the extend that two to six real person becomes splitted from one person. The users only last for a dozen of seconds before going back to merge into the real user in a randomly nearby location. Depending on the situation, Xzlu can use it with concentrated formations or scattered formations. This jutsu allows Xzlu to catch up to opponent's attacking move, resulting in an attack before an attack.

Name:kakushinkei Shunshin no jutsu/Liberal body flicker
Range: Process of jutsu takes up about a few hundred metres from around standing ground.
Description: Bloodline jutsu of Xzlu. Xzlu mastered this jutsu only after a period of time training on gyakuten heigou no jutsu after an extended period of time. This allows her to dislocate her centre gravity of her body to the extend that twelve real person becomes splitted from one person.This move splits Xzlu into a dozen of her(s) and guide her opponent to a trap in extreme speed. The users only last for a dozen of seconds before going back to merge into the real user in a randomly nearby location. This jutsu allows Xzlu to catch up to opponent's attacking move, resulting in an attack before an attack.

Name: Weapon Substitution
Range: Personal
Description: A special substitution created by Xzlu to instantly switch places with ones of the weapons that Xzlu is holding after using normal subsitiutuion for a long time.

Name: Split smash counter
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: Bloodline jutsu of Xzlu. Xzlu splits herself into two when facing against a close range attack to deliver a charged chakra counter attack towards the opponent then merges back again right after the counter attack is delivered.

Name: Advanced subsitiution: Hydro push
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: Xzlu calls command of one of the two spirits embed in Infinite strikers named Konomei. Using this techinque would command a strong wave of water from underground to wash opponents away and switching of places between Xzlu and her position of her palm.

Name: Advanced subsitiution: Vortex Rush
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: close, 0-2m
Description: Xzlu calls command of one of the two spirits embed in Infinite strikers named Komui. Using this technique would greatly increase Xzlu speed resulting in a series of Split second taijutsu strikes half a minute before returning to Xzlu's original's speed.

Name: 144 hand seals
Type: ninjutsu
Element: Storm
Range: Far
Description: Xzlu draws power from her embed weapon and began a series of speedy hand seals. For every twelve hand seals, one of her weapons will be infused with storm. After all the hand seals had been done, a gigantic sword made of storm will solidtify in the skies and strike down the area the enemy is located. This jutsu is able to destroy a small village instantly and takes up an considerable amount of chakra from Xzlu and this jutsu is created by Xzlu during one of the ninja wars.

Name: Last Dance of infinity
Type: Kenjutsu
Range: Process of jutsu takes up about 2 miles from around standing ground.
Description: Using this Jutsu renders Xzlu into an human gate of never ending swordswoman, this jutsu still retain her mental state and Xzlu can still move but slowly when using this jutsu. Using this jutsu will keep the opponent occupy with dozens attacks every single second as long as opponent is within two miles from Xzlu. Signature jutsu developed by Xzlu through long period of trying to improve liberal body flicker. Currently the strongest jutsu Xzlu had developed through her bloodline. This jutsu cannot be stopped once it activated and last for4-6 hours before ending by then Xzlu would not be able to battle again for a few days as the strain of this jutsu is enormous.

Clan Information
Optional.

Clan: Xomika

Kekkei Genkai: Rimen Fuseiritsu

Description: Grants every clan member individual unique abilities depending on the abominations they come/derive from. For Xzlu its manipulation of atmospheric pressure and instinctive weapon handling.

Clan weapon: Depends on the abominations they come/derive from.

Clan History: The Xomika Clan is a very small clan due to its bloodline. They originated from abominations and those abominations are normally targets of being experimented. So in fact , members of the clan are not born in a normal way as normal humans are. Early members of the clan mostly had very digusting looks and was always mistaken as monsters to avoid when being seen which explains the reason that the members in the clan had never been ninjas up till now.

Members of the clan travel separately or experimented in pairs in search for their successor. It is unknown that how many members have survived their tragic fate and live as true members of this clan. Clan members of this bloodline have at least 4 different blood types transferred from other people. Normal members of the clan usually come from random people around the world which the surviving clan members choose but these chance are a one in a million. As far as records of the ninja world can see, Xzlu was probably the first few representative to appear as a fine human being of the clan and this clan was only made known recently.

Misc. Information

RP sample: ?????

How did you find us?: serou

Nicknames:
Back to top Go down

Xzlu Xomika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiJudgement :: Creation Area :: Shinobi Creation-
Jump to: