ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. I_vote_lcapBegining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. I_voting_barBegining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. I_vote_lcapBegining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. I_voting_barBegining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daiki Kataruno

Daiki Kataruno

Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Empty
PostSubject: Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard.   Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm

I walked out of fortune town and head out to the Blizzard Village. I began to travel hectically going extremely fast as I came up on a convoy for travelers and I jumped down infornt of them and realised it was some citizens from the Blizzard Village and that ment some decent clother fitting for that enviroment. I attacked only the men with agility and precison to hit all of there pressure points to temporarily paralyze them. I quickly jumped into there wagon and raided the boxes of clother to find many heavy clothes but I only grabbed a very fitting sweater then a looser one and then a big coat that I put on along with puffy pants that had attached boots that would keep his bare feet warm, that I found. I headed onwards towards Blizzard keeping a ver yaware sence of place knowing every insect in the area let alone all the people and larger animals ontill I got to the begining of the Frozen valley where Snow country started. Daiki slowed down and walked slower but still kept a contsant speed and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Daiki Kataruno

Daiki Kataruno

PostSubject: Re: Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard.   Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:23 pm

I take out a kunai and hold it in my left hand as I walk and keep my hands in my coat to stay warm as I walk. While walking only a few yard in a hear like a chantting scream come from behind me and as I turn around there is none that can be seen behind me and once I turn back there are three spears comming straight at my face. Two of them were comming to my two sides that made an "X" and one comming straight. I quickly infuses wind chakra into the kunai and into my right hand as I use the kunai to cut the spears as they are meeting like so >|< cuttign all of them with one slice and knocking all the spear heads which were like a tooth or tusck down with right hand.

I knew that these were the natives. I took off the coat and quickly ran towards a distant and approched the man that had a dagger made out of a bone as far as I can tell. I quickly dashed left and then to right and then forced my kunai into his chest as I grabbed his hand with the dagger as I forced him to the ground with my knee in the air and with my running forced made him fall back as I quickly pulled out the kunai and cut his throat and moved on the the next man. I ran bent forward with my chin on the same level as my knees as I ran to the right as I saw I figure running as fast as they can falling over and all as I switched the kunai to my right hand and put some wind chakra in my left hand as I run up behind him and with my fingers streched out I aim at his neck and with all the force his head comes flying off and the blood stains the pure snow. I then take off his coat and use it to warm up alittle bit as I jog back the the man I killed first. Upon arriving there I took off the other man's coat I put on the coatI was previously wearing. I then ran where the other spear had come from. I kept running looking for anyonebut before i knew it there was a spear head comming up from the ground aiming straight for my stomach and was only about a foot away, and with the speed I was comming I had to think fast. So, I sightly bent my knees and jumped up while quickly waving my hands in a circle in towards my chest pushing the spear tip down as flipped over it. Before I knew it I was lying ontop of one of the natives, with my legs on his shoulders. Apperantly he was kneeling down holding the spear. I quickly tightened my legs around his neck as a stood up with my feet behind his head and his headtrapped between my ankles as I quickly and suddenly turned with alot of force to break his neck.
Back to top Go down
Daiki Kataruno

Daiki Kataruno

PostSubject: Re: Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard.   Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

I stay there alittle while as I begin to see many outlines of figures throught the blizzard snowfall. I would seem to be surrounded to the normal person and so Daiki grins, but as they approach I begin to see many polar bear cubs run towards the dead man and ripping his flesh apart. But right behind them are there parent I'm guessing. But the older polar bears seem to be in the mood for some "warmer meat". I pick up the kunai I dropped earlier slowly so the bears don't attack and I take out another. I begin to try and remeber whitch way is whitch and they way I have to go. I see the way as I infuse the blades with the chakra and quickly dashing and flipping so fast over and throught the bear while slicing in almost every direction. The path I picked seemed to be the way with the most bears as bear are getting cut in half and missing limbs and all types of things. The other bears didn't seem to chase me since there was more then an abundance of meat left for them.

Sorry animals I love you but once you attack me it's over

I put the kunai back into my puch as I ran towards the village.It came into view as I ran towards the Burizagakure Gates...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard.   Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begining of treasure hunt! Heading to Blizzard.
Page 1 of 1