ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] I_vote_lcapDawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] I_voting_barDawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] I_vote_lcapDawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] I_voting_barDawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inuzuka Rika

Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Inuzuka Rika would wake up the next day, it was early dawn a little bit earlier than expected with what she was looking forward to. It was the mornign of when hers and her brothers training would start. She had snuck out of the house after getting dress that morning, but had accidently forgot her cloak which she would shiver but ignore the coldness. Misai would be sitting on her head as she walks down thorough the village streets determined to visit somewhere new as she walk twisting left and right. She was bored of waiting for the training to start, she wonder if there was anything that she could do as she nears a curve and jumps up towards the roof looking at the early dawn morning lights. [i]"what does.... reflects really mean, I wonder what it does." It was not really that cold to her as she begins to hop across the roofs not knowing where she might be heading but with one question in mind, about finding out what reflects really mean.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:31 am

Akane straps her cloak on tighter as she hops/ runs through the village to get to the grounds in which she is to meet her newly formed team. As she runs she dodges the merchants trying to set up and the little kids awake and running around and playing. It being around 5:30 its not odd to see little ones running around. Akane looks up at the graying sky and sighs quietly knowing that it will snow today. She runs into the training grounds which are quite quiet for one. She finds the path that leads to the Mirror Glaciers and runs up that path. As it gets steeper the harder it is to run. Akane finally makes it to the main area of the Mirrors and smiles looking around at the beautiful light reflections. She looks at her watch and sees it is 5:53 and hopes her team isn't late, and makes her upset, since it is their first training session. She yawns a bit as she wonders what she is to talk about today. She looks around for a high place to sit and finds a small ledge and jumps up and sits down on it and waits.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

Koori mizore never slept that cold night, he was siting on a cliff the just over looked the village, the cold breeze blew which made his white top flutter in the wind, his arms was dried with blood up to his elbows. When the light started to shine in the clouds koori stood up, "Hmm...training time is it?...those people with their puppies and that small girl...known as a squad leader...this should be interesting", with that he jump from the cliff and place abit of chakra in his feet to land on the rooftop below, he jumped again and ran on the side of the walls on the buildings. The journey wasnt that long in fact, he made it with 15 mins to spare, he walked with his hands behind his head, he saw where she was siting and stood opposite her as he watched her for a second, "Hmmm I guess im first...?", koori said as he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Rika

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Rika would continue to hop across the roofs until she had reach the area known as the training grounds where she was to meet her sensei. Such a early time, but still her brother was not seen around yet at least to her knowledge. She would chuckle wondering why he wasn't up yet, after all he was the one who say she was needing a alarm clock to get up as she looks down at the grounds before hoping off the roofs and running across the training grounds till she reach the mirror glaciers where she would slow to a walk and walk into it sightly still thinking of the topic about what reflects were really as she sighs. Soon after walking in the mirror glaciers a bit she would see her teacher and the other boy that she didn't know to well but saw in academy before as she would jump up towards the ledge and walk over to her teacher. "Good.... morn-ing Akane sensei...."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:13 am

Chojiro was following Rika from the streets bellow, sure his path was a bit more difficult with all the people, but he figured he would use this in tracking practice. He made sure to wake up before her and clear out of the house and picked up her scent as she left. He was dressed warmly and made sure to grab his jacket since it appeared it was going to snow. He knew that Rika would be to excitable, and would have a problem picking him up. He watched as she reached the training grounds and strolled up behind her. "Here you said I need training practice sis, maybe it is you who needs practice in knowing when your being tracked." He walks next to her and faces the sensei, and says confidently "Chojiro Inuzuka reporting sensei." With that he gives a deep bow out of respect for her rank.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:41 am

Akane smiles at her students and hops down and lands in the middle of them. "Now.. I want each of you to give your name, elements, and what you might want to learn with me as your sensei. But you start off, I'm Akane Kouseitan'i, my elements are diamonds, earth, and fire." She nods to Rika. "Why don't you start since you seem to be the only girl I'll be teaching." She then will nod to Koori, "You'll be after her," she then turns to Chojiro. "and last but not least you will say your name and elements."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Rika

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:55 am

Inuzuka Rika would nod at sensei as she listens closely to the words after giving her brother a nudge and rolls her eyes at him. She didn't care about him tracking her as she looks excited at her sensei learning she is the first to speak about herself as she clears her throat. "Rika Inuzuka, my change in chakra element is lightening. My specialitys that I use are ninjutsu and taijutsu. I would like to learn to be a better battler and tracker mainly due to my skills that I have and someday go into the anbu. As well anything else you can teach me would be awesome sensei." After saying these words she would turn and glance at the young boy ready to listen to him as a wide smile comes on her face enjoying herself with her squad team mates and her sensei.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:19 am

Koori looked at everyone then looked at the ground, he shifted his weight just abit to his left as he looked at the snow, "My name is Koori Mizore... being immune to the cold the elements i have are Wind...and my clans element... liquid nitrogen...errr", he lifted his head up then back down. "I can freely minipulate water and wind any how i like...and im very strong in chakra control...i would like to taught in the way of silent killing as speed is my great asset...and thats about it...", he said in a faint voice.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:36 am

Chojiro watches the other two speek and then realizes it has come to his turn. "I am Chojiro Inuzuka, brother of that mutt over there. Please hold your condolences to the very end since I guess she is tolerable. Now seriously I am a genjutsu and Taijutsu user. Being a gen user I have good chakra control and of course there is the speed and strength boosts that my clan tends to have. As to what I would like to learn, I have problems manipulating chakra correctly to the levels needed to perform ninjutsu correctly, so any improvements in that would be appreciated but outside that, any aid in my taijutsu and genjutsu would be most appreciated." He finishes his intro and then nudges his sister back.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:42 am

Akane would smile and nod at each of them after their turn. She leans against the Glacier and crosses her arms. "So.. you all are each different, but yet the same... It suprises me that you all ended on the team together. Rika, Chojiro, You two are brother and sister and if you are to be on my team I ask one thing...and that is to not..pick and pod at each other the whole time, and Koori, Don't be so hush hush...Speak your mind once in a while I would like to know what you have to say." She smiles at him and then grins. "Now I want 3 laps around here. From this point to back here the whole fence. Go. and when your done come see me."
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:03 am

Koori looked away from sensei when she spoke, it was his nature he was quiet like that but when she mentioned to do laps he thought that they were still in the academy again, he turned around and walked past his teammates which he never liked one bit, and broke into a light jog, "Running...again....i dont mind it...well it is training...", he said as he frowned to himself, he could feel the wind as the he jogged, lucky the place wanst that wide he was half way around finishing his 1st lap.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Rika

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Rika didn't like the fact that she couldn't play around with her brother from her sensei telling her she wanted to see less of it as she sighs and shakes her head but not put a single word about it. She would hear that Akane sensei wanted three laps around the place for the piece of their training then come to her for more intructions. She would nodded then as she thinks, well I'll put up with the no pushing or playing around when I'm around her. Doesn't mean I can't do it when I'm at home. She would smirk then as she took off on a run lightly around the lap with her canine familiar running lightly beside her barking away as she was happy to be running, something the Inuzukas are very good at.

She would run easily around the place as it wasn't very wide as she hop over a few rocks that got in her way. Soon 5 mintues from then she would enter her 2nd lap as she loops around the cave area with ledges and rocks around it smiling mysteriously as she glances to see how her brother was doing almost tripping over a rock by not paying attention. Rika would scold herself in her mind for not paying attention and continue with her laps until she had completed all three in 15 minutes kneeling on the ground for a few moments catching her breath before she would walk back to her sensei and look up at her quietly waiting on what to do now that she had completed this little excercise.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Man this instructor was going to be strict. After Akane issued her orders, Chojiro looks back at his sister and shrugs. Then he heard there was going to be running. Upon hearing this he turns his head towards the sensei and was clearly happy. Running is what we do best. He watched as the others started a bit and used that time to make sure Akuma was ready and then he was off. Chojiro ran as fast as he could, He saw his sister nearly trip over the rock and increased his speed even more incase that he needed to catch her. He lost count of the amount of laps he had done and personally could of done this training all day. When he was rounding the final turn of the third lap, Chojiro let it all lose and ran at his absolute maximum speed, and at times looked like an absolute blur. Akuma never missed a stride, and stayed loyaly at his side. The dog showed no signs of being tired either but Chojiro still wondered was Akuma faster then him or is it struggling him to keep up. When he reached the end in 10 minutes He kneeled down and pet Akumas Head. "Did you enjoy the run boy. I bet you did."
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:49 am

Akane smiles watching her team run some faster then others. "Today we are going to work on taijutsu, only cause I want to see how well you do in a hand to hand fight." She jumps up to Ledge of the glacier and looks down at them. "Chojiro you and Koori will fight first. Then Rika you'll fight the winner." She jumps down and puts a chakara respecter on each of them. "This thing will make it so you can't use jutsu." She jumps back to her spot. "Begin"
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Rika

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:19 am

Rika would look up towards her sensei wondeirng exactly why she was choose to go last in the rounds, was it because she was a girl or was it just because she was the one who spend more time in learning her skills and practicing mediating with her kicks, clearing her mind. Who knows, she would just shrug her shoulders and nod at sensei as a chakra repsecter was place on her as she blinks at not being able to use her fuuton jutsus. She would look at her brother as she mouthes "Good luck bro, I'll be watching from the sidelanes." If she knew better, Cho would most likely be the one to win because they had better tiajutsu skills from their family main speciality in Taijutsu.

Rika would jump up on the ledge then as she would stand there closing her eyes as she begins to strentch preparing for when she would be having to fight the winner. This is going be interesting, come on brother I know you have it in you. She would think this in her head as she continue to strentch and say out loud again what she had in her mind for awhile about what she truly wonder about. "Reflections.... those are so interesting and what i shall make my next studying be..." She would die down from the talking and become silent as she would mediate with her eyes close as well.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:43 am

Koori stood as he heard he had to fight against one of the dog people, taijutsu was the part of training in the silent way, if the dog person couldnt catch up to his speed then this battle has already been won, "Ok then...", Koori then closed his eyes as he bended down a little then ran to him as he jumped and span around, to kick a spin kick to the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:04 am

"Oh! Koori." Akane disappeared from her spot and appeared grabbing his foot spinning him away from Chojiro. "One thing before you two start. DO NOT KILL EACH OTHER. I don't want to be cleaning up a messing explaining to the kage what happened." Koori is supposed to land on the ground so he doesn't hit Chojiro. "Now, You may begin just DON'T KILL EACH OTHER." Akane smiles and jumps back to ledge and watches."Same goes for you, Rika, and Chojiro, don't kill each other.."
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:05 am

As his attack was going to connect perfectly to the dog boys neck his attack was stopped by his sensei, as he used his hands to stop his hard landing on the ground, "Not to kill each other...then we cant push ourself to the limits...", he sigh as he spoke to himslef, he stood up and walked backed to were he stood, deep inside he was angry as that attack would of cause great damage. "Well then you want to start...dog boy...", as the wind blew and he crossed his arms waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Chojiro smiles, to bad the sensei stopped Koori since he was going to counter that move so easily since he seemed to move so slowly. "Well I guess someone has to get this party started." He gets into a low battle stance and allowing his more animal instincts to take over. His nails seem to grow and his eyes grew more feril. Akuma also seemed to take a more aggressive stance and beigns to growl at his opponent. Chojiro flicks a smoke bomb that he had hidden up his sleeve onto the ground and jumps at his opponent by going into a high speed spin. Using his enhanced sense of smell in order to keep track of the location of his opponent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikyaku no Jutsu - Four-Legged Technique
Range: N/A
Style: Taijutsu
Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes. By stretching chakra around one's entire body and moving on all fours, one obtains super-high speed, like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's Taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth and their finger-and-toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes become more wild. When under the effects of this jutsu, an Inuzuka will display feats of physical strength, speed, and endurance when they are in this state. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious hit-and-run tactics that the Inuzuka clan are known well for.

Tsuuga - Piercing Fang
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Taijutsu
Tsuuga is a variation of Gatsuuga, a Taijutsu technique of the Juujin Bunshin style of combat. This version will just involve one individual clan member utilizing the spinning attack. The fast rotation will cause a damaging impact on their opponent or an nearby object when they connect with their claws. While using this technique, the ninja can rotate and strike from multiple angles
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:58 am

Koori looked at him as the dog boy looked abit more vicious then before and so did the little mutt, he got ready into his stance as the smoke was thrown the whole place was coverd with smaoke as koori knew the attack would happen, so he controlled the wind to circle around him and clear most of the smoke, just enough to see his attack, he was right he saw the spinning oppenent charge at full force, 'What the..' he thought to himself as he had no time to fully moved so he side step as fast as he could still taking damage giving koori cuts on his chest. He had to think of a plan quick.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:21 am

Chojiro could smell the fresh spilled blood that was spilled and it made the location of his opponent even easier to find. As soon as his whirling cyclone of an attack hit the ground he bounced and changed directions back towards the new location that Koori had moved to. He claws ready to slash back at him once more.

Now that the smoke was clearing, Akuma saw that there was an opening for an attack since Koori was no longer looking his way. He knew exactly what his master wanted him to do even if no words where passed between them. He charges on to the battle field and lunges at the back of Kooris knee hoping to slow him down and/or distrct him from avoiding the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:16 am

Koori was hit and was bleeding and slowly he thought to give up as he hasnt encounterd this kind of taijutsu before, 'Why do i always have to fight the wierd ones...' he thought, as soon as he regaind his stance he was caught of gaurd by the dog witch held him in place and before it was too late he was hit the full force the second time as he flew and landing on the ground skidding as he went along, "Hes strong...im not going to lie...", he said to himself but koori became lazy as he didnt want ot fight 2-1 fight as he laid on the ground as if he was passed out with his eyes open and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:21 am

Akane watches as Koori is thrown acrossed the field and doesn't get up. She smiles and looks down at Chojiro thinking 'I'm so happy I don't have to teach much, Taijutsu.' She looks over at Rika. "Be ready." Akane looks down again. "Koori do you forfeit? Because laying on the ground wont allow you to win."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:13 am

As chojiro Came to the ground again, his hands made contact to the ground first and he flipped and came to his feet. He retook his battle stance and went down on all fours. He carefully surveyed his opponent waiting to see if he was going to continue. He is watching as if completely ferial and was waited as if his wounded prey were to move before he pounces once more. Akuma had run over and retaken his spot next to him and then jumped on his back as if prepared to make another move.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore

Koori Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:58 am

He looked to the side where his sensei was, "Yeah i give...up", he frowned as his blood froze on his skin while he still laid there for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]   Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawnlight..... a new day begins.... [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next