ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Deadly boredome [Open] I_vote_lcapDeadly boredome [Open] I_voting_barDeadly boredome [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Deadly boredome [Open] I_vote_lcapDeadly boredome [Open] I_voting_barDeadly boredome [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Deadly boredome [Open] TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Deadly boredome [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Youji Zi Schiwatas

Deadly boredome [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Youji started walking around the glaciers just looking blankly at them. He didn't knew what to do so he decided to go for a walk. But why here where the weather it's like this, well strange as it seems Youji feels good in cold weather. He placed his hand of one of the glaciers and then started thinking at his past. What to think of? He was tricked by a ninja and now because of that he has no family or friends and he is blind too. His eyes looked at the glacier but he couldn't see a thing.

Then suddenly he placed his hand on his ehad and started shouting "Go away i don't want you he started hitting the glacier with his head and after some time he stoped with his head on the glacier...he calmed down for now but the past is a thing too worse to remember.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Akane feels the vibration from the hits on the glacier, from the training grounds. She looks at her students and goes off disappearing silently. She appears and looks down at what was causing the vibrations. 'Ah. the new jonnin' Akane jumps down and walks up behind the man. "Sir?" She taps his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Youji felt an easy tap on his shoulder and look up. Who may it be? Well he didn't knew everyone in the village, actually he didn't know anyone. He then got up and smiled at the girl. From her appearence she might be a jounin. SHe then remebered he had to introduce himself "Hi there, my name is Youji and i'm new in here" He made a small bow out of respect
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Akane smiles. "Hello Youji. I'm Akane. I'm one of jonnins here in blizzard." She bows. "I was wondering why you were hitting the glacier is was shaking it all the way through to were I was sitting on the ledge." She smiles. "so out of curiousity I had to come check it out." She grins and looks back to make sure her students aren't killing each other.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Youji made a small laugh at the question Akane gaved him. He thinked what to answer and then an idea came to him "Will you believe me if i say that this is my way of recovering from boredome? You know if i don't do anything i go kinda crazy" "So you say you're a jounin? Well i'm Jounin too in this village."

Last edited by Youji Zi Schiwatas on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akane Kouseitan'i

Akane Kouseitan'i

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm

"great i'm not the only one then." She smiles. "I welcome you to the village then."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 pm

"The only jounin in this village? This sounds interesting" Youji then heard some noises coming from a small distance. "Are you with someone here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly boredome [Open]   Deadly boredome [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly boredome [Open]
Page 1 of 1