ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) I_vote_lcapUchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) I_voting_barUchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) I_vote_lcapUchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) I_voting_barUchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Name: Uchiha Serou

Height: 5"9'
Body Type: Normal but a little tall. Muscular but not bulky.
Weight: 47 kg.

Appearance:
Serou wears a black coat where his two swords are attached. He walks straight with a proud posture. He has, soft short white hair with yellowish eyes. He has an X-shaped scar in his right palm. He also brings dark aura that sends normal ninjas to fear him with just one look.

Likes: Power, Revival of the Uchiha Clan and Destruction of the Senju clan
Dislikes: Senju clan, weaklings, light and loosing.
Habits: Killing and Surviving

Shinobi Registration

Style: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Element(s): Fire Realease, Lightning Release and Blaze Realese

Primary Elements

Combination Element

Village: Heaven Village
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Bloodline Trait: Sharingan (three tomoe)
Strengths: Doujutsus, speed, strength
Weaknesses: Chakra, Over confidence, riskiness and impatience

Fighting Techniques:

Name of Jutsu:Madara's Teleporting Technique
Class: S
Classification: Hiden, Kinjutsu
Type: Time-Space Ninjutsu
Exclusive to:Uchiha Madara,Uchiha Serou.

Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) 300px-Madara%27s_Teleporting_Technique

Description:This unnamed time-space jutsu, centered in his right eye, allows Madara to teleport himself or anything he touches to another location in an instant. When observed, both Karin and Shino Aburame noted that Madara's chakra would completely disappear and then reappear, depending on if Madara was teleporting away or to a location. Madara states it is within his power to locate Taka as they traveled to Konoha, if this means Madara can teleport to the location of anyone he wishes to find or is an unrelated tracking jutsu is currently unknown.
Kakashi Hatake likens this technique's characteristics to the Flying Thunder God Technique because it is also a time and space manipulation technique, but notes that Madara's version seems to be much more versatile. The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals.
Similar to Kamui, Madara is also capable of teleporting other people to a separate dimension, which is conducted in a similar manner as his "self-teleportation", in that the same swirling patterning, centered upon his eye, is present. However, instead of teleporting the targeted component, this technique's effect acts as an attractive force, both visibly drawing the target inwards and distorting their form until they disappear. When displayed, the separate dimension appears to be largely composed of a random arrangement of various rectangular prisms.

It can also be used to transport only parts of Madara's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack and physical harm. Kakashi and Yamato speculate that if Madara wants to attack, he must become solid, leaving him vulnerable. This is later confirmed when he "absorbs" Torune and is injured by the nano insects in Torune's body, forcing him to detach his own arm.

Last edited by Uchiha Serou on Sun May 30, 2010 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm

History:

The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two boys entrusted by the Sage of the Six Paths with the power and will of the way of the ninja. The elder believed that power would bring peace. The Sage chose the younger as more fitting to be his successor, causing the elder to be vengeful. From the younger boy descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

The fight between the Uchiha and Senju clan grew much bigger that hatred among clans grew much bigger too and resulted as an eternal rivalry just like the two entrusted brothers. Uchiha Madara stated that the fight between the two clans will prevail through eternity. He also said that the fight between him and Hashirama Senju was destined. The same as Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto’s fight.

Before Madara’s death, he knew that his body will be reincarnated. With the hope that Uchiha Clan would live and revive again, he then sealed his eyes to an unborn baby of an unknown Uchiha woman. He stated that the fight between the Uchihas and Senjus will continue as long as there is eternity and the newborn Uchiha child shall bring peace and order to the ninja world. After he died, wars ended and remaining surviving Uchihas gathered up as a sign of respect to the legendary Uchiha leader who gave everything he has in order to save Uchiha Clan from the cruel destiny of this cursed world.

Months after his death, the boy that was known to be his reincarnation, was born. He became the Uchiha Clan’s hope. The boy gave strength to every Uchihas around the world and brought them light to still keep on living and surviving after the Uchiha clan massacre which happened a hundred years before the boy’s birth. The boy grew just like Uchiha Madara and received the name Uchiha Serou.

Uchiha Serou inherited all of Uchiha Madara’s powers which made him feared by all. With such a young age, he killed many ninjas regardless of ranks from futile Genins to respected Kages. He became a great ninja because of the Sharingan’s mysterious power which made him last countless battles and made him invincible. He himself wants his Clan to be revived and kill all Senjus with such unexplained hatred he feels towards them.

After some years later, his appearance still hasn’t changed. He still posses a perfect body that is capable of unmatchable agility and strength. He wears a black outfit which makes him unnoticeable during night. He was also rumored to have hunted and killed ninjas who mentions the Uchiha name insolently with no valid other reasons. Ninjas who lives to tell the tail after they have watch Serou said that he possessed the legendary sword of kusanagi which is Uchiha Sasuke’s legendary weapon. More than that, no one knows.

But behind these rumors and stories, the only known and proven story about him is he will revive the Uchiha name and bring peace to ninja world.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:08 am

Ninjutsus:

Defensive Ninjutsus:

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offensive Ninjutsus:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha Serou on Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:19 am

Genjutsus:

Defensive Genjutsus:

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offensive Genjutsus:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha Serou on Sun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:00 am

Done and I added some new Jutsus..
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Well Ryuu???
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:27 am

Ok Need ranks on all the jutsus. I mean you can try to think of its power and think what is the most appropriate rank for each jutsu.

I will help with one: The lightning release= S-rank
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:32 am

Done and Edited.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:42 am

Ok I said it wrong sorry the lightning armor would be an S-rank I said thename wrong ^^;;

Chidori is either A-rank or S-rank (sorry to lazy to look at the moment) but that does not matter this as you said it is like chiidori but takes more control so thus DEFINITLY S-rank and not A-rank.

As for history, the problem I have here is that he would still have needed some ninja training. Where, When, and How? You pretty much put he dissappears and comes back all powerful. I mean even Sasuki has a story of him training to get to that much power before gaining his strength and the same goes for Madara as well.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:44 am

Another Issue occured to me...Are you saying your character is over 1000 years old?
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Rika

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Chidori is permission only~
And as well you can not be over 1000 years old. Please change this to something under 35 at least for now~
and Immortal is impossible unless you have special permission....

Quote :

Strengths: Doujutsus, speed, strength and darkness
Weaknesses: Chakra, Over confidence, riskiness and impatience

Plus darkness isn't really a strength....
Please put that as something else...
and if your not good with Chakra, then your not good with Ninjutsu....
Speed and Strength more applies to Taijutsu

Quote :

Style: Ninjutsu and Doujutsu
and Doujutsu isn't really a specitie, please change this to Genjutsu as it is what Sharigans uses more....

Quote :

Name of Jutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu / Body Flicker Technique / Teleportation Jutsu
Class: D Rank
Range: All
Classification: Ninjutsu

Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short-long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself.

We do not know if this is really D rank although Leafninja says it is, please for now leave the rank as unknown

Quote :

Name of Jutsu: Raiton no Yoroi - Lightning Armor
Class: A
Range: Personal
Classification: Ninjutsu
Type: Lightning Release/Defensive

Description: Raiton no Yoroi in a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Lightning Element. After surrounding and infusing his body with the Lightning Element, Serou will greatly increase his speed, power and reaction time. This Lightning chakra will also act as a defensive shield, being able to greatly decrease the strength of incoming attacks, like a Chidori. The increase in speed will also grant him reflexes on par with Uchiha Serou. These abilities will also be used in conjunction with his already powerful Taijutsu to create even deadlier attacks.

S rank as say above~

Quote :

Name of Jutsu: Genjutsu Kai (Genjutsu Release)
Class: D
Classification: Genjutsu Counter
Weakness: Infective against Rank ??? genjutsu or Unique Bloodline Genjutsus.

Description: Genjutsu Kai (Genjutsu Release): A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses their chakra and screams "kai" or "release." They can perform it on themselves or on others. It will effectively ward off most Genjutsu, unless extremely powerful or when used in conjunction with an advanced bloodline.

Place this in the ninjutsu defensives please~
It is not actually something consider genjutsu, it is more like a ninjutsu

Thanks for being patience~
Hopefully this will help your character be more along towards being approved~
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:16 am

Done and Edited Again.....
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Chojiro

Inuzuka Chojiro

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 am

Okay I Okay I am seeing nothing else I can disapprove of. You are approved.

Just do me a favor and at some point put in some detail into your history as to how you learned of your skills and you trained them to be the way they are now.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

Ninja File

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

I was planning on that. Well then, here I go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)   Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Serou (I hope this satisfies you)
Page 1 of 1