ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Neo's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Neo's office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Neo's office Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Neo's office Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Neo's office Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Neo's office I_vote_lcapNeo's office I_voting_barNeo's office I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Neo's office TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Neo's office

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Description:Neo walked in his office which was a semi-circle and glass on all outer walls to see over the vilalge. Neo's with his desk to the right when you walk in trought the door with his bookcases along with small target boards made of metal to the left and a dummy dressed in Neo's gear (equipment,weapons,and armor/clothes).

Neo walks into the office and takes off all his stuff placing in onto the dummy and sat in his chair with his feet on his desk in casual clothes waiting for his shinobi to cheack in to see the new kage!

"Wooh- hooh gonna be boring for a while isn't it?"

Neo pointed at the targers with his finger and began to shoot zaps of lightning aiming better and better.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm

There was a knock at the door then, without waiting for a reply, Raina kicked it open and quickly scrolled into the office. A quick glance at Neo made her frown. "Hey.. Neo-kun? What're you doing here? This is Maru-san's place.."
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Jonasu walked in from behind her. "Kinda..you know.." He couldn't find the word to describe her actions, and only sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou Misaki

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Misaki Zetsubou would walk into the kages office to ask if she had been assigned a new sensei yet as she had lost track of her other sensei. That stupid perv always disappearing and finally disappears to where I can't find him, and he never did get to meet my parents like he ask me to have him meet them. She would look upwards as she knocks before hearing a quick enter as she walks in only finds two other shinobis in the room besides her and looks towards the desk where she see's a new kage had took over the village. "Huh, who are you?" with a curious look on her face she would say this out loud wondering where the other kage went.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Neo stands up and walks to to window and leaves his back to the ninja in his office.

"My father is gone and now this is my village! Any of you got a problem with that?"

Neo quickly turned around to look at the ninja with some lightning shooting off him alittle.

"My name is Neo Yurizaki, also known as the Static Sage and your former enemy, but now I run this!"
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Jonasu tackled the girl outta the way of the lightning and preformed a barrel roll. He let the girl down and stood up, looking at Neo. "I don't care who you are..Leave this village." He held his hand infront of him and a sword began to materialize into his hand. The blade was chrome-colored with the teeth sticking outward at the end of the blade. He spread his legs out, holding his blade in a reverse grip behind him. He slid infront of Raina and the female ninja. "I'll protect you guys.."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Raina flinched from the lightning, but she merely stepped back. What.. No. This was Maru's Village. She frowned and stomped her foot. "WHAT?! No way! You're telling me, that the leader from the Village we were warring with.. is now our Kage!?" Her eyes started shining bright gold. "Maru-san is our only Kage! I don't care if you're his son! I refuse to let you be my commander!" She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, glaring past Jona at Neo.
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am

Maru came in and cracked his neck..No one knew what happen to Maru but he came back. He sighed under his breath knowing that he is stressed fr the fact he comes back and people are trying to take over. "Neo.....You got 5 mins to get the hell out of my village. Or I will let loose rage unknown to this world." He looked up. "Oh by the way..No one can run whats mine." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net
Neo Yurizaki
Admin
Neo Yurizaki

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

"WoW can u never let me get anything in this life?"

Neo flickered behind Maru, making them back to back.

"I must commened you students for there loyalty, but you shud teach them who to open there mouth to, especially that annoying excuse of a ninja,Jonasu. If I see his ass anywhere without you maru I'll warn you that you will lose a shinobi really fast. Raina shud remember wen we used to be a whole family I guess I even lost the respect of being remembered! I'll end her aswell when the time is right."

Neo begins to walk down the hallway as he kept the chakras in his mind and kept a eye on them to locate them if need be as he procedded down the hallway.But before he left his building he shouted,

"Dad I gave you back your village cause it is yours and I don't want that piece, but disrespect me again it will be a to death battle, I'm tired of you knocking me down and living to deal with it, I better just die!"

Neo then flickered toward the gates.

Last edited by Neo Yurizaki on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Jonasu growled and his eyes flashed with anger. "Pathetic excuse for a ninja!?" He turned around and glared past Maru at Neo. "C'mon then! I dare you! I'LL DESTROY YOU!" He shouted, and was ready to take a step forward when Neo flickered away. "I'll show him.."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Raina looked at the ground, Neo's words stung her. "When we used to be a family.." She blinked when Jona started yelling. She turned to him and rested her hand on his shoulder. "Don't take what he says to heart.." Turning back around she looked at Maru, as if she were holding back an ure to glomp him. "W-welcome back Maru-san! We miss- I mean.. Are you okay Kage-sama? You were absent for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 am

Maru smirked when his son said that. He began to chuckle lightly. He looked up to see a ninja new to his eyes. He seemed to be harmless so Maru didn't pay much attention to him. Then he saw Raina...Maru went up to her and hugged her warmly. He whispers in her ear.

"I missed you too.....I had to train and clear my head I apologize for worrying you"

Maru look back to the unknown shinobi, still hugging as he says.

"Whom may you be?"
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 am

Jonasu's eyes widened and he blushed nervously. "Oh!" He smiled and slammed his hands against his chest, "I'm Jonasu!" He said, smiling at the kage.
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 am

"Ahhh my name is Marumasa Yurizaki. What village do you come from Jonasu? "Maru looks round the office and sighed a bit." My office needs modifications.."
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou Misaki

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

Looking at the sudden intuppert she would remain quiet looking down wondering still where her sensei Ojike had gone to as she would sit down next to a wall looking at the ground. Waiting to be spoken to, is what she believe in as she nods making a small humming noise as she closes her eyes believing still she was the only Zetsubou alive in the village.
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 am

Maru does the necessary hand signs for his mist clone to appear. He takes out of his pocket the Yurizaki Clan leader sash and emblem. "Hand this over to Neo Yurizaki. For i do not need the Yurizaki anymore....I have a new found strength." The clone nods and dissipates into a mist then vanishes. Maru focuses as his eyes turn back to its original colors one red one purple as a orb forms on his palm and he crushes it. This makes his bloodline element of Mist and Ice disappear.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:39 am

After receiving the hug Raina stepped back to Jonasu. "He's from Eruption sir. I met him at the hospital." She grinned. When Maru pulled out the Yurizaki sash the smile faded. She stared slightly melancholy at it and reached up and held her neck, the tattoo burned.
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

She steped away from him as he thought a bit. Well what can he expect a warm welcome? Tch nah he is back to square one. Maru moved pass the two and stared out the window his back facing them. He moves his hand behind him into his desk and takes out a head band. I"I will make note of this....Thank you Jonasu for protecting Raina.." He was looking at the village with his eyes seeing if there is anything out of the ordinary as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jonasu

Jonasu

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm

He nodded. "It was no problem!" He smiled, and took a step back nervously.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou Misaki

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Misaki would just watch the room as she clears her throat sightly saying "Welcome back Kage-sama." As she stares at the girl who seem to be stepping away from him.
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 am

Maru nodded as he heard Misaki. He turned his head to the girls voice direction and smiled saying "Hello there Miss Misa"He turns around and sits in his desk. He began writing and said in a normal unemotional voice. "There will be a village ball for the 50th year Eruption stands tall. Tell anyone you like even other villagers.."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Raina blinks and tilts her head to the side. "...Ball...?"
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:16 pm

He looked up to Raina and sighed a bit. "A ball or an assembled at a lavish formal dance. You know dresses and food the usual."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 am

She shook her head. "We didn't have anything like that at my Village.."
Back to top Go down
Maru Reiousama
Webmaster
Webmaster
Maru Reiousama

Ninja File

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 am

'Maru didnt answer he just thought in his head. 'Your village didnt last that long..." He smiled a bit. "Well first time for everything right?" He continued arranging the papers. "I will start making the arrangements."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's office   Neo's office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo's office
Page 1 of 1