ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Tamashii(spirit clan) I_vote_lcapTamashii(spirit clan) I_voting_barTamashii(spirit clan) I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Tamashii(spirit clan) I_vote_lcapTamashii(spirit clan) I_voting_barTamashii(spirit clan) I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Tamashii(spirit clan) TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Tamashii(spirit clan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari Tamashii

Tamashii(spirit clan) Empty
PostSubject: Tamashii(spirit clan)   Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

Clan Name: Tamashii(spirit clan)
Clan Nick-name: Spirit callers or Blood Drinkers

~Kekkei Genkai Template~

Kekkei Genkai Name: Bikou Rei Shihai (Black spirit control)
Kekkei Genkai Description: The user's eyes will begin to glow a dark red color as the user calls up many different kinds of spirits.
Kekkei Genkai Effect: Using a mix of chakra and blood the user will bring the dead to life as soulless, chakra and blood consuming bodies. These creatures have little or no chakra in there body (depends on how long they have been dead). Depending on the age and amount of training the member has gone through will change the number of beings they can rise.

~Clan Traits~

Physical Traits: Very pale skin and blackish colored eyes
Mental Traits: Tend to stay away from people they don't know.
Clan Customs: There are four main rituals members of this clan go through.
  • Children will go through a series of tests, that check there chakra levels, stamina levels, as well as how well they can tap into the spiritual energy around them. After passing this test the ninja will recieve the outline of the clan symbol tattoed on the back of there necks, this shows that there training has begun.
  • Then the ninja will go through another test when they reach there fifteenth birthday to test how far they have come. They will be tested on all of the same things as before with a few added things. After this test the ninja of the clan are considered "Adults" and are normally free to live there life as they see fit. After passing this test the tattoo will be filled in with a white color, this shows that there "adults" of the clan.
  • Then once the time comes for a new member to take the lead of the clan, the current clan leader, the soon to be leader, and two of the clan elders will retreat into a secret room and begin the testing of what they have already done plus a few other things(that i have not thought of yet x.x.) After becoming the leader there tattoo color will be changed from white to blood in order to show there power and skill, aswell as there newly gained leadership of the clan.
  • Former clan leaders will go through a long meditation period after there step down from being a leader,(it is also possible for peopel to go straight to elder) through this meditation they gain added control over the dead and there other jutsu. After becoming an 'elder' the tattoo's color will again be changed to that of a pure black, this is to show there supiriority over the clan as well there former clan leaders

~Clan Information~

Clan Founder: Zenhan Tamashii and Koohan Tamashii
Current Clan Leader: Hikari Tamashii
Clan History:
~First and Second generation~
Zenhan spent many years experimenting on himself and his son he was was able to come to the conclusion that what he wanted to do was not working. However after further testing, meditation, and training Koohan was able to control the "spirit energy" around him. However when Koohan's first child was born(a girl) she was not only able to harncase the "Spirt energy" easier then her father, but she could use the energy to pull the dead from there graves. The first time she did this was around her fifth birthday when she was wandering around in the village grave yard and was cut by a tree branch(which is why the fifth birthday is a special day in the clan). As the dead rose around her she nearly had a heart attack, the girl frantic was not able to control the spirits and they caused much chaos in the village before they where desposed of. As the girl grew up she realised that as long as she stayed calm she could more or less control the spirits she raised. As the years went by her control gained and her father began to expirement on her just as his father did to him, in hope that her chuldren would gain new powers. On her twenty-fifth birthday she gave birth to twins, a beautiful boy and a small girl.
~Third generation~
Clan Age: 200+ years
Clan Enemy: N/A
Clan Alliances: N/A
Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:
Clan Element: Blood

~Clan Offensive/Defensive Info~

Clan Weapon: Scythes and/or swords(varies on user)
Clan Jutsus:
Undead Jutsu
Spoiler:
Blood Jutsu
Spoiler:
Clan Fighting(weapon) Style:
Name: Iaidō
Type: Taijutsu/weaponry style
Iaidō is a Japanese martial art associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.

Name: The Art of the blade
The ninja will use muldtiple swords as a means to make there attacks even grater and more deadly. The ninja can add an extra kick to there attack by infusing there blade with chakra. This form tends to change from user to user.

Name: The Art of multiple blade
The ninja will use his(or her) sword as an extenshion of there arm in order to create deadly attacks and conbinations. The ninja can add an extra kick to there attack by infusing there blade with chakra. This form tends to change from user to user.

Name: The Art of the scythe
The ninja will use his(or her) scythe as an extenshion of not only there streagth and power but of there will. The ninja can add an extra kick to there attack by infusing there blade with chakra. This form tends to change from user to user.

Name: The Art of the second scythe
The ninja will add another scythe to there attack, using one in each hand. This is typically used only by those who have a large amount of uper body streagth (do to having to handle each scyth with only one hand. This form is very much like the origional just with two scythes

Other Information:
The different chants the ninja use when raising the dead:
lvl 1:In vitualamen of meus cruor ego erigo vos meus voluntarius phasmatis efficio meus mos. (On the sacrifice of my blood i raise you my willing spirits to do my will.)
lvl 2:Per vitualamen of meus own cruor ego erigo silenti etc ut servo sub meus to order quod operor ut volo. (Through the sacrifice of my own blood i raise the dead to serve under my command and do as i wish.)
lvl 3:EGO vitualamen utriusque meus cruor quod navitas ut erigo vos meus voluntarius vernula , in verto ego scisco vos prosecutus meus hostilis. (I sacrifice both my blood and energy to raise you my willing servants, in exchange i ask you to attack my enemies.)
lvl 4:EGO vitualamen utriusque meus cruor quod navitas ut erigo vos meus phasmatis of un - mortuus , ut orior oriri ortus iterum per haud mos of vestri own neque nec vires satis ut prodo meus vox.(I sacrifice both my blood and energy to raise you my spirits of the un-dead, to rise again with no will of your own nor strength enough to appose my power.)

Killing the un-dead:EGO vitualamen magis of meus cruor gratia transporto vos tergum ut vestri sepulchrum.(I sacrifice more of my blood in order to send you back to your grave.)

What each "generation" can do.
First Generation - Able to work the "spiritual energy" to add power to there jutsu.(Dead)
Second Generation - Working the dead(These ninja are all dead)
Third Generation - Furthered there skill with the dead, plus they all mastered some type of weapon skill; usually scythe or sword.(All members atleast 70+ years old)
Fourth generation - These ninja where passed down all the skills of there elders, the art of controling the dead plus there sword skills. They also found the power to work there own blood (all members atleast 35+ years old)
Fifth Generation - Further skil in the art of blood usage and controling the dead, also found a way to replenish the blood they used.
Sixth Generation - Currently locked, powers unknown (Will come in the event of a fifth generation having kids)

Spirit energy
Much like "nature chakra", "Spirit energy" is a energy outside of the body that can only be gained through the art of standing(or sitting) still, the easiest way to do this is through meditation. Casuing the usage of this in battle vary difficult. And if a ninja where to try to control to much of the spirit energy they could end up turning themselves into a spirit with little to no hope of returning to there body.

Advantages
  • The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, and durability dramatically increase.
  • The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become very powerful.
  • The user can harness the spirit energy surrounding them, using it to raise the dead
  • The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them.
  • The user does not feel as much pain, and recovers faster from physical dam
Back to top Go down
Hikari Tamashii

Tamashii(spirit clan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashii(spirit clan)   Tamashii(spirit clan) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 am

Weapons given to members of our clan
Scythes
Name: Shinigami no ha
Spoiler:

Name: Shi saisu
Spoiler:

Name: Akuma no tsubasa
Spoiler:

Swords
Name: Akuma no ken
Spoiler:

Name: Kōri no ken