ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Mail Koori done I_vote_lcapMail Koori done I_voting_barMail Koori done I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
Mail Koori done I_vote_lcapMail Koori done I_voting_barMail Koori done I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
Mail Koori done TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Mail Koori done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt

Mail Koori done Empty
PostSubject: Mail Koori done   Mail Koori done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Character Information

Name: Mail koori

Place of Birth: Blizzard

Date of Birth: December first

Appearance: Mail Koori done Images11

Height5' 5"

Weight115 lbs

Personality:Matt is shy and well rarely talk to anyone. He well all so never yell anything unless angerd which is very hard to do. While he is shy he is all so very quick on his feet with thinking. Being able to keep up with a jounin's mind at times. But he seems to show fear for his ablilty's stateing 'I hate haveing this blood line i just want to be normal!'.

Likes: What does your character like to do, say, see, touch etc. may put more then what is given.

• Games
  • Smoking
  • Being alone [due to shyness]

Dislikes: What does your character dislike to do, say, see, touch etc. may put more then what is given.
  • Out doors
  • Haveing people around
  • Talking to people

History:
Birth/Academy Arc
Mail Koori AKA matt was not really a normal child. As most childern liked to go out and play with their friend. Matt preferd to stay in doors and play a game of chess with his mother. How ever after learning he had gotten his fathers ice controle blood line he was soon put into the academy. He was scared being alone in room with no one he knew and he learned when they graduated he would have to be put on a team with three people. Matt had failed the test one but passed it on his second try and now waits for a team.

Ninja ID

Village: Blizzard

element:water wind [due to blood line] ice

Nindo: Life is a game and we are the pawns

Skills: Ninjutsu

Equipment: what does your character carry with them?

Fighting Styles: N/A

Jutsu:
Name: Ice Disk Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Ice
Description: This jutsu turns the moisture particles in the air into an ice disk. They can be hurled with tremendous force at a target and are hard to dodge because of their transparency. They can also be strung together to spy on areas. They can also be used defensively, creating highly durable shields or disks to stand on to hover in the air.

Name: Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Description: This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.

Name: Ice Release: Ice Spikes
Description: This justu unleashes great spikes of ice that come out from the users body. They cannot be specifically controlled and are not for attack, strictly defense for a quick and uncontrolled technique. They do not bear any resistance to fire as some other Koori Ice jutsu do. The Ice created from this can be further used for other Ice techniques as well. This defense is fairly weak and can be shattered with the simplest of techniques of almost any kind only being able to turn aside the most basic taijutsu (simple punches and kicks with no chakra added), and basic weaponary (simple nonenhanced metal or wooden weapons with no added chakra capabilities.)

Name:Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Description: A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance

Clan Information
Optional.

Clan: Koori [haku's clan]

Kekkei Genkai: Ice

Description: The Bloodline limit of the Koori clan is purely elemental. This meaning that they are one of the few ninja in the world that on top of the regular elements that all ninja have an opportunity of access to, they can also access a singular advanced element. All members of this clan have the basic elements of wind and water. They can combine the properties and fundamentals of both to create the ice element. This is done by the wind chakras adding a chilled factor to the water chakras, causing it become an over all colder chakra. When exuded from the body, its heat level is to low to be liquefied water, and instead takes the form of solid ice.

All of their clan jutsu focus around this singular concept of creating and manipulating ice. A user is capable of taking pre-existing bodies of water, large or small, and manipulating them into ice, as well as pre-existing ice formations and using them for their techniques. This ice is generally very durable and difficult to break, taking an excessive amount of physical damage for most techniques, and is also, in contradiction to naturally occurring ice, displays a resistance to fire, though is not purely immune to it its melting effects.

Clan weapon: N/A

Clan History: The Koori clan lived in the Land of Water. Some time ago, the country was in the midst of a civil war. In this war, different sides battled each other using ninja, some of whom possessed kekkei genkai. After the war ended, memories of the horrific battles still lingered in the minds of the people, causing wide-spread persecutions against those with kekkei genkai. Because of this, The Koori clan, whose members carried the Ice Release kekkei genkai, went into hiding.

Misc. Information

RP sample: See roy mustang app

How did you find us?: How did you learn about this site?

Nicknames: Matt
Back to top Go down

Mail Koori done
Page 1 of 1