ShinobiJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Shinobi is honorable in there own personal ways. Time for other shinobi to be the judge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The roy has been left alone...
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Masurao Veroshi

» This site is mega boring.
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Three word game
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm by Allison Afterlife

» Akane's Apartment
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Real Life Pics
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am by Allison Afterlife

» Blizzard King has Returned!
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm by Keretsu Kousoku

» Msn and Yahoo~
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm by Akane Kouseitan'i

» Otobatsu ((Done))
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm by Ano

» Hoshi ((Done))
The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm by Ano

Top posters
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
The Grand world tournament! I_vote_lcapThe Grand world tournament! I_voting_barThe Grand world tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Maru Reiousama
The Grand world tournament! I_vote_lcapThe Grand world tournament! I_voting_barThe Grand world tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Neo Yurizaki
Ojike Zetsubou
Akane Kouseitan'i
Inuzuka Chojiro
~*~Goddess Kari~*~
Raina
Keretsu Kousoku
Roy Mustang
The Staff
The Grand world tournament! TheStaff-1
Administrators

Maru Yurizaki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

The Grand world tournament!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

The Grand world tournament! Empty
PostSubject: The Grand world tournament!   The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 am

Grand World Tournament: Jounin - Kage branch
First round!
Neo Yurizaki vs Ryuu(satsukari) Tensei
Kazuki Shikimori vs Uchiha Serou

Grand World Tournament: Genin - Chuunin branch
First Round
Roy Mustang vs Surpentheon Fanglord

Ninja still have the right to join this fight, and they can until the first round is OVER.

To join go here:
https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net/announcements-f11/grand-world-tournament-jounin-kage-branch-sign-ups-t253.htm

or here;

https://shinobijudgement.rpg-board.net/announcements-f11/grand-world-tournament-genin-chuunin-branch-sign-ups-t254.htm

On another note; To Ranmaru Tensei currently do to your character being denied you will not be able to participate unless you fix your character before rounf 1 is over
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ryuu(Satsukari) Tensei

Ninja File

The Grand world tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand world tournament!   The Grand world tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:03 am

Rules:

• After the first person posts the other user has three days (72 hours) to post there joining of the match.

• Once both members have joined you have two days (48 hours) to post or you will lose the match.

• No killing unless decided by both members on who losses.

• If a match seems to be going no where, an admin will choose who won based on the way the two users role played.

• If an attack is 'ignored' it will auto-hit (ie; if bob says he throws a kunai at hoe's neck and shoots a fire ball at his stomach, if joe only dodges the fireball, the kunai will auto-hit)

Last edited by Uchiha Serou on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To right spellings)
Back to top Go down
http://spiritsindarkness.forummotion.com/forum.htm

The Grand world tournament!
Page 1 of 1